• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Realm of the Mad God Discussion Thread

So I've been thinking for a while. Wouldn't the verse be tier 11 because the Third Dimension is a higher plane than the realm they live in. But I also have some problems with that because the presence of a 3rd dimensional axis clearly exists such as cubes, literal 3D objects existing in the realm etc etc.

So I've been thinking for a while. Wouldn't the verse be tier 11 because the Third Dimension is a higher plane than the realm they live in. But I also have some problems with that because the presence of a 3rd dimensional axis clearly exists such as cubes, literal 3D objects existing in the realm etc etc.
No, MGQ, that wouldn't be the case.

It is very, very clear that the space is not 2-D in the slightest, touching water, going underwater, touching lava

Touching Pure Evil

beating the living shit out of things in the "third" dimension.

No, MGQ, that wouldn't be the case.

It is very, very clear that the space is not 2-D in the slightest, touching water, going underwater, touching lava

Touching Pure Evil

beating the living shit out of things in the "third" dimension.
Another interpretation of mine is The Third Dimension being the fourth dimension as described here.
Though it was nigh impossible to create great titans from the overgrown cubes as Oryx had hoped, he was able to bring a fourth-dimensional being, the Tesseract Goddess, into existence.
Being able to ascend to higher dimensions, she took residence in the Third Dimension where she commands an army of cubes against the realm.
Outside of the fourth dimension, the Tesseract Goddess’ form is quite unstable. She is bound to her home dimension and must periodically return to avoid being undone.
The Tesseract Goddess was literally created in the Third Dimension and it's her residence which would make it her home dimension. There's also a clear distinction in naming convention such as "Third Dimension" and "fourth dimension". The former just being the name while the latter would be the attribute of it.
The Third Dimension is a plane of reality above our own. It is home to many angular foes, the greatest of all being the Tesseract Goddess.
Once functioning as a workshop for Oryx’s failed cubic creations, the scrap of this dimension is now governed by the Tesseract Goddess and her own evolutions.
Various beings in the Third Dimension can ascend to another upon coming into contact with a greater cube, or when a cubic shadow is erased. This phenomenon is known as squaring.
Beings in Third Dimension can also ascend becoming fourth dimensional within the same dimension.

Another interpretation of mine is The Third Dimension being the fourth dimension as described here.

The Tesseract Goddess was literally created in the Third Dimension and it's her residence which would make it her home dimension. There's also a clear distinction in naming convention such as "Third Dimension" and "fourth dimension". The former just being the name while the latter would be the attribute of it.

Beings in Third Dimension can also ascend becoming fourth dimensional within the same dimension.
Yyyyep!

Yea. I kinda wannna find a feat to get tier 9 characters into tier 8 and I can probably find one. I wonder if it's possible to scale the stuff that's clearly suppose to be explosions (which don't instapop).
Yeah we have so much 9-A consistency that it shouldn't be hard to boost the low-tiers to tier 8 at will

Yea. I kinda wannna find a feat to get tier 9 characters into tier 8 and I can probably find one. I wonder if it's possible to scale the stuff that's clearly suppose to be explosions (which don't instapop).
Ok I’m guessing if you’re specifying instapopping you’re talking about the “burst into rings of bullets” kind of explosions and not the particle aoe’s that only hit once right?

So this would be for location specific matches (which void entity would have to rely on) but would it be safe to say that the pure evil liquid has all the traits of Void Entities corruption since it's basically purest concentration of that shit.

I have some definitive proof that Permafrost Lord DOES bring a permanent winter to the Realm as in planet but I guess there would be no one to scale to physicals and blah blah blah big jump in power.

So if Null (machine boss) were to get a profile, for his disconnect stuff would "Breaking the Fourth Wall" + Interdimensional BFR work? It's described as disconnecting between realities and it's also canonically the disconnect screen.

Some abilities I have planned for Oryx (some of which I need input since I'm a bit shaky on it)

Expanding Oryx's and the classes NPI as they can interact and fight Shaitan who is literally just fire.

Giving Oryx Corruption and Soul Manip resistance since he could easily fight Ruthven who specializes in corruption and soul siphoning magic.

Ruthven also has quite decent hax so a profile for him would be interesting.
Yeah Ruthven is what we in the business call "haxed in a low-hax verse"
Some abilities I have planned for Oryx (some of which I need input since I'm a bit shaky on it)

Expanding Oryx's and the classes NPI as they can interact and fight Shaitan who is literally just fire.

Giving Oryx Corruption and Soul Manip resistance since he could easily fight Ruthven who specializes in corruption and soul siphoning magic.
You can add Skuld to that soul resistance

How come I never noticed this. Another ability for Oryx it is.

image.png

Shouldn’t Oryx himself get soul manip for stuffing sprite souls into dragon statues?

Y'know what. We can totally get building level from wizard spells.
  • Building level (22.2 - 44.4 m)

Typical tile range is 16 which is about 33 meters.

Y'know what. We can totally get building level from wizard spells.
  • Building level (22.2 - 44.4 m)

Typical tile range is 16 which is about 33 meters.
They are... iffy as explosions I'm gonna be honest

Decided to actually complete a shatters after constantly being a wimp and only doing O3s. Wasn't actually that bad and did it first try since my some what long absence from the game.

Yeah Shatts is a really run dungeon... IF you follow the correct sequence, I still remember the FULL route in Old Shatters, and honestly it was fun to see how a community optimizes a dungeon like that

Back