• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reality Warping Battle Royale

Discord wins.

Adam gets tierstomped by Discord, and Freddy may put up a fight but it might be a tierstomp in favor of Discord against both as you didn't specify which Freddy it is.

Devvo the Comedic Genius said:
Discord wins.

Adam gets tierstomped by Discord, and Freddy may put up a fight but it might be a tierstomp in favor of Discord against both as you didn't specify which Freddy it is.
We always assume it's the strongest version of a character unless stated otherwise.

Yeah, Adam would be the first one out, due to the tier difference. Freddy is unknown, but his article mentions that he created a planet, which is way above Discord's power, so, I think he may be able to beat Discord.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yeah, Adam would be the first one out, due to the tier difference. Freddy is unknown, but his article mentions that he created a planet, which is way above Discord's power, so, I think he may be able to beat Discord.
You do realize that adam actually defeated freddy on this site before right? It was added to the pages and everything. [[1]]

The Wright Way said:
You do realize that adam actually defeated freddy on this site before right? It was added to the pages and everything. [[1]]
Well, good for him, nut this doesn't mean that he would be able to beat Discord and Freddy at the same time.

Well, good for him, nut this doesn't mean that he would be able to beat Discord and Freddy at the same time.

I never said he would, this is free for all after all. But you were saying that discord would beat adam and then freddy would beat discord due to tiering and and power potency. But adam beating freddy despite freddy's planet level feat proves that isn't necessarily true. It depends on which character has the hax to best counter the others and if they would be able to use them before the other characters abilities became to much of an issue.

I would also like to state that since I am the one who made this I am not voting for anyone. I'm just clearing a few things up.

The Wright Way said:
I never said he would, this is free for all after all. But you were saying that discord would beat adam and then freddy would beat discord due to tiering and and power potency. But adam beating freddy despite freddy's planet level feat proves that isn't necessarily true. It depends on which character has the hax to best counter the others and if they would be able to use them before the other characters abilities became to much of an issue.
Ok, if you say so.

The Wright Way said:
I see where you're coming from but when this match involves Discord, Adam is completely outmatched in both tier and hax, and Freddy could give Discord a good fight but would still go down.

Adam DID defeat Freddy yes, but I have never made a conclusion for a three-way excluding this one so it's rather difficult for me.

I still think Discord tierstomps AND potentially haxstomps Adam, and Freddy can't really give Discord a run for his money if Discord stomps Adam and Freddy got defeated by the latter.

If I'm wrong apologies but that's just what I think.

Back