• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Re:Zero] 9-Barusu

SeijiSetto

VS Battles
Calculation Group
echidna-echidna-spinning.gif
hi
Two 9-B calcs from really early on - 90.44 KJ and 1.408 MJ.
The former gives consistency to the latter, and he tanked the latter with little more than a grunt of effort.
He can harm people who can harm him, and so Pre-Arc 5 Subaru (and anyone who scales to him, which as far as I can tell is only Otto) become 9-B+ (0.00336 Tons) fully in both AP and dura.
also Otto doesn't currently have the same Supersonic reactions Subaru does so he should get that as well
For Subaru specifically that'll involve removing the 9-C and 9-B ratings he has with Patrasche, and lumping them into a general "higher with Patrasche". Justification can stay the same, removing the link to the common feat of skullcrushing.

Post-Arc 5 will just become the same rating with a "stronger than before" justification. I ain't read that far, so I'm not touching it beyond that.

Agree: (2:3) (@Zabazab, @Gigi_4_life, @BestMGQScalerEver, @Celestial_Pegasus, @DarkDragonMedeus )
Neutral: (0:0) ()
Disagree: (0:0) ()

Last edited:
I disagree because he's a normal human
Speaking of this, we need to reword that note on his profile, Subaru isn't just an in shape human.

The pis still exists, but it's currently misleading, Tappei in recent arcs has gone into all sorts of details about the Flow Method, and how in extreme situations, people can unlock superhuman abilities, and Subaru is a guy who is constantly in extreme situations...

i think "character who has 9-B feats should be 9-B" is pretty self-explanatory as a CRT so i'll apply this once 24h grace has passed.

Back