• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re-Destro (MHA) VS Sasuke Uchiha (Part 1)

Speed is equalized:

Re-Destro:

g3v1a.jpg

VERSUS

Sasuke Uchiha (Second Key):

50-500646_animasi-sasuke-naruto-uchiha-sasuke-chunin-exam-cosplay.png

Sasuke and other 8-As in Naruto seem to be upscaling from 8-B+. Going by what the verse page says. Which means his AP would be 100 Tons. However he can raise his stats with the Curse Mark. And Chidori is stronger than his normal attacks. Re-Destro's AP is 513 Tons, making him around 5X stronger than Sasuke.

Sasuke is far more skilled in hand to hand combat, so in a hand to hand fight he'd have the upper hand. But Re-Destro prefers to to launch attacks with big destructive AOE, especially when he realizes he can't handle Sasuke with normal attacks. His Burden attacks will be impossible to avoid, and is around 5X stronger than Sasuke.

Sasuke will also be doing less damage in comparison. While Sasuke can raise his stats, they aren't enough to cover the gap between them. Also Re-Destro can also increase his stats by wearing Claustro, which increases his AP by 1.5X. Which puts Re-Destro at 770.12 Tons.

I'm uncertain if Sasuke's amps would allow him to overcome such a gap, because now Re-Destro is past the one shot range of 7.5X. But I know C1 makes Sasuke a lot stronger than his base, so maybe it evens out so he doesn't get one shot?

I'd like to see what some Naruto supporters have to say before making any judgements here.

I don't think even the CS1 amp can close that gap, and IIRC, even though it isn't a written rule, isn't a 5X AP difference enough to cripple or badly injure an opponent?

Also this Sasuke can only use Chidori twice in Base, and one more, possibly more, in CS1.

Got a question. I read that in Re-Destro's profile that his AP's at 513 tons at 100%, so being at lower percentages means he's got lower AP values right?
His AP in his lower rage state is High 8-C via scaling. But even 1% of Stress should be around 5 Tons, however he doesn't state percentage numbers until 80%.

But due to versus thread rules, you cannot restrict abilities unless they grant a higher tier. 80% Re-Destro could probably be used, but he nothing prevents him from going to 100% and using Claustro to increase that even higher, since both of them still have him in 8-A.

But yes, lower percentages means lower AP.

His AP in his lower rage state is High 8-C via scaling. But even 1% of Stress should be around 5 Tons, however he doesn't state percentage numbers until 80%.

But due to versus thread rules, you cannot restrict abilities unless they grant a higher tier. 80% Re-Destro could probably be used, but he nothing prevents him from going to 100% and using Claustro to increase that even higher, since both of them still have him in 8-A.

But yes, lower percentages means lower AP.
Yeah okay, I was just wondering why he doesn't have lower Tiers/AP for his weaker forms and just lists his 100% and Claustro Boost

Yeah okay, I was just wondering why he doesn't have lower Tiers/AP for his weaker forms and just lists his 100% and Claustro Boost
We agreed that labels for base characters, that don't fight in their base would be pointless.

Re-Destro does have scaling via Shigaraki, but it seems like no one really cared about it. Only his High 8-C and 8-A stats could be labeled, since we saw no in between. Re-Destro jumped from unknown percent to 80%. But I'd like his stat to be Tier: "Varies from High 8-C, up to 8-A with Stress, higher with Claustro"

But I'm derailing this thread now so I'll drop this.

Back