• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ravage (Michael Bay) vs Hydra (Dungeons and Dragons) [0-0-0]

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is the 8-B Mordant Hydra being used, speed is equalized, the fight takes place at night in a pitch black swamp and both sides have prior knowledge on each other's stats.

Ravage :

Hydra :

Incon :

probably the Hydra, the hydras scales to this feat which is 43.46 tons https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Mr._Bambu/Dungeons_and_Dragons_Calc:_Water_Stuff
while ravage scales to this, which is only 26 tons https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dark-Carioca/Soundwave's_crash_landing_(Bay_TF)
and ravages stealth might allow for one or two surprise attacks on the hydra, but he probably can't keep up with it's regen, even if it thinks to use fire
The Hydra doesn't have regen as I didn't give it any optional abilities.

ah okay, I still think the Hydra would win though, if speeds equalized then Hydras raw strength will probably let it win
Fair, though Ravage's higher intelligence and significantly better range are amazing advantages, alongside the lesser advantage of his tail being able to electrocute targets he hits with it.

Fair, though Ravage's higher intelligence and significantly better range are amazing advantages, alongside the lesser advantage of his tail being able to electrocute targets he hits with it.
Actually yeah, I might give the W to ravage if they start far enough apart, considering the hydra wouldn't have a way to get closer without being killed

Actually yeah, I might give the W to ravage if they start far enough apart, considering the hydra wouldn't have a way to get closer without being killed
Not entirely true, the environment is more to the Hydra's advantage and it's multiple heads and night vision somewhat negate Ravage's stealth, not to mention it's nearly twice as strong and durable than Ravage so he's not gonna have an easy task here. Really, it depends on if Ravage sticks entirely to range or tries to go for a stealth attack like against Bumblebee.

Back