• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rating "Mankind's Extinction"

Given it's a meteor impact, I'd say it could be comparable to the Chicxulub meteor, I suppose.

yeah id say its probably at least comparable to the chicxulub impact, so 6-B/high 6-A

whats with street fighter comics and world ending meteors

Considering that in the comics Gill fought against Jedah, who is able to create universes through the release of his consciousness, I would say that High 6-A is even a worthless value. But I don't know your plans

I'm probably going to close this thread since the question has been answered and we're derailing, but to be clear.

● Yes, Udon Darkstalkers and Udon Street Fighter are canon to each other

●No, they aren't Low 2-C because Jedah created the Majigen by expanding his own flesh and turning it into space, time and matter (somehow) over a timespan of thousands to millions of years, so such a feat is inapplicable to AP on several levels.

No, he was wandering in the void for thousands of years, but the creation of the universe happened in a single panel after Jedah developed his consciousness

A panel can cover a great span of time, but even then, it's was born from himself producing more and more flesh and turning it into "reality", it doesn't abide to our Creation-to-AP rules, since there's no reason for it to scale to his attacks.
We can't even argue it's energy or ki-related, since he specifically talks about his mastery over his own flesh and blood.

Back