• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rate The Avatar Directly Above You

Newendigo said:
You know, nothing of this will have sense once we change our current avatars-
We're going to look like idiots.
All my avatars thus far has been of an oven.

Except Christmas. During Christmas I was a oven with a Santa hat.

Arrogant, its shocking, but she underage and on the shirter side. So she does, in fact, count as a big breasted loli.

10/10

Arrogant Schmuck said:
What the ****?

A loli is a girl who looks younger than her true age. You're gonna try and tell me she looks younger than 16?
No, the amount of lolis that look their age is overwhelming. They just need to be young looking and cute, the fact that they actualy are young doesnt change that

She also doesn't look that young to begin with. But anyway, she's not a loli, so I'm going to need you to not try and feed me such lies again.

Thanks.

Also 0/10 because text.

>touhou

That's just not correct

As for you, 6/10 because I feel like it

Back