• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uhh Pretty sure Shikimaru and Neji god stomp the shit out Choji and Tenten with a Combination of Shadow Possession Jutsu, Gentle Fist, Byakugan and Shikimaru's Ridiculous Strategic Intelligence.

Couldn't Tenten take out Shikamaru from a range fairly easily via a rain of weapons?

But this wouldn’t help him. Tenten’s incredible range of weapons covered the entire floor of the Chunin Exams, so getting in behind someone spinning 360 degrees seems like a bad idea.
Maybe, but I kinda doubt it will matter with Neji's Dura Neg insta-killing Choji and then he could just focus on helping Shikimaru.

Maybe, but I kinda doubt it will matter with Neji's Dura Neg insta-killing Choji and then he could just focus on helping Shikimaru.
Well, that’s the problem.

How exactly is Neji going to Gentle Fist someone so big when Human Bolder is his first move? Granted, he’s stated to be the strongest of the Sasuke Retrieval Squad (referring to Neji, by Kidomaru, but Shikamaru says Choji is the strongest), but assuming this IS Sasuke Retrieval Squad Choji, I can’t imagine Choji not just flat out crushing him in size.

Well, that’s the problem.

How exactly is Neji going to Gentle Fist someone so big when Human Bolder is his first move? Granted, he’s stated to be the strongest of the Sasuke Retrieval Squad (referring to Neji, by Kidomaru, but Shikamaru says Choji is the strongest), but assuming this IS Sasuke Retrieval Squad Choji, I can’t imagine Choji not just flat out crushing him in size.
While that is a problem, Neji should know about that and immediately try to take Choji out of the picture by striking as many spots as he can as quickly as possible, which could also **** up Choji's Legs if he transforms before Neji gets to him in time.

While that is a problem, Neji should know about that and immediately try to take Choji out of the picture by striking as many spots as he can as quickly as possible, which could also **** up Choji's Legs if he transforms before Neji gets to him in time.
Why would he know? I can imagine him getting there quickly, but Neji has never dealt with a opponent so big, how would he specifically target his pressure points?

His legs aren’t right in front of him when Choji goes Human Boulder.
Oh that, I thought we were using Shippuden Versions of them. If this Part 1, then just have Shikimaru deal with Choji long enough for Neji to **** him up. Tenten is gonna be annoying, but she's honestly kind of a worthless Teammate.

Most of Ten Ten's bombs explode on contact with an opponent correct? If so she has to constantly reload. This can get her on the defense if someone rushes her. Assuming she has an unlimited bomb supply, she does have the advantage of outlasting though. I don't really think Choji or Ten-Ten have a real counter to the combination of Air Palms and Ninja Art: Shadow Stitching Jutsu. So, I got Neji and Shikamaru on this.

Last edited:
Back