• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright

What does Randall have in his plan to kill him?

As in

Tabletop Godzilla is a nigh unkillable piece of garbage when unrestricted so what's Randall's gameplan

As in

The motherhecker had his rear end thrown into the void, had basically his entire waist up ripped off, came back, regenerated, and stared at Nicomedes Oneiroi as if to say "fork you"

Also he has Canon Goji's radar sense which would automatically warp him away from damage or negate it via a Forcefield or something

So yeah

Does Randall have any Non-lethal/higher degree of heckery up his sleeve or....

Does Goji blast him with 300 Kilofoe lasers and he dies?

Pre-English Randall has Miracle Eye, so unless his resistance to mind manipulation is Higher D that's a thing.

Randall also sees his entire past present and future in addition to all his normal precog, and gains stamina while in sunlight, so neither of them are probably getting hit.

How in character and how prone to getting smacked upside the head by PIS which lets people hit them anyways

Yobobojojo said:
Pretty sure his AP is higher if that matters.
What's his AP?

Godzilla is 300 Kilofoe scaling to literally stomping The Avengers

We never saw Pre English Randall in action but from what I remember even after the nerf I don't think Whyr hit him once with anything that wasn't directly applied during the tournament.

Miracle Eye is in character if Torlikoff's fight was any indication

What's his AP?

Godzilla is 300 Kilofoe scaling to literally stomping The Avengers

IIRC Supes is in the 600 KF range

I went to sleep

Anyways, will the mindhax take care of Radar sense's automatic reactions? If it doesn't Godzilla probably just warps away then comes back to say hi

Radar Sense is an autoreaction to shenanigans

If he starts going Geiss on his rear end, there's an at least50/50 chance of Radar saying "nope" I'd think.

But mayhaps not

Well, not outright neg but at least teleport Godzilla out of it's range

... Speaking of, cam that sucker cross 4 KM? SBA says that's the distance and Godzilla can blast him just fine.

How much can he spam mindhax?

If the answer is "alot", probably pretty one-sided in Randall's favor considering how little Goji can do looking away from his target

I..... actually don't know. TBF, he's not absolutely going to start with it (mostly because Overlord inflicted the concept of PIS on him) but straight up mind hax is debatable. He can spam things like hypnosis and confusion though

Hmm...

Does he finish off people he Mindhaxes?

If so, Godzilla uses his Daily (which as confusing as it is, is spammable in his unrestricted key) and then becomes resistant

Then may have to side with Godzilla

Considering he's literally cursed with PIS to avoid getting his wincon properly, Godzilla could easily use his various means of powering up to close the gap between them and blast him to death. Hypnosis isn't gonna do anything due to him also finishing off his opponents (and thereby activating Evolution), which would also activate Godzilla's Rage Power when he comes back, and even if Randall at some point chooses to Mindhax, he'll still have a good chance to be dead in the water due to Godzilla teleporting away.

Eh

I'll honestly have to disagree with you on that bit about getting blasted away. Randall's instinctive reaction and precog while nerfed were enough to keep Whyr from getting good hits in, to the point English power nulled both him and Randall and forced them to fight as 10-B's because even without sunlight it was unlikely tha t Whyr would kill him within the day.

Godzilla could also possibly Speed amp to the point it becomes useless or just fire his bicc Tri atomic Ray to force him to run way out of options.

But that's gonna take awhile

Eh, I'd argue it's hard to beat that "see your foes entire lifetime before it happens" but that's fair I guess.

This would be an extremely long and boring fight if you were watching it Pay per View

Well some end instantly so... Not all are tedious

Back