• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rampage vs Soundwave: Which Bumblebee Fodder is Superior?

Ah, well since Rampage has a literal drill for legs, I'm assuming his mobility is pretty bad. I'd say Soundwave still wins cause even if Rampage gets up close, a point blank blast from Soundwave should do him in.

Ah, well since Rampage has a literal drill for legs, I'm assuming his mobility is pretty bad. I'd say Soundwave still wins cause even if Rampage gets up close, a point blank blast from Soundwave should do him in.
He's actually pretty agile since at the beginning of his fight with Bumblebee, he couldn't hit Rampage until he managed to get a hold of him.

Well, what does Rampage really do when he's up close? Certainly he's in a more dangerous position right?
He jumps around whatever scenery there is to use it as things to jump off of to use his agility to greater effect like he did against Bumblebee. He also has his own Guns to use in case he thinks that's a bad idea, but if they are within Melee Range of each other, I'm pretty sure Soundwave is going to lose.

Rampage is honestly just faster and seemingly a better brawler than Soundwave from how their fights against Bumblebee went. Soundwave got beaten in like less than a minute. Rampage at least put up a decent fight and threw Bumblebee around a bit before, y'know, dying. Without Soundwave's gun he can't really harm Rampage that much if at all and like said he could probably dodge it if anything and may even be able to tank a shot if it isn't going for any weak points, so Rampage should take this due to higher AP and skill

Back