• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raizen vs Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaphappyjoy said:
The same with Narutoverse, no small planets destroyed, yet characters have that level based on looks and speculation.
...please learn a little before you comment, thank you...

Crimson Eyess said:
Slaphappyjoy said:
The same with Narutoverse, no small planets destroyed, yet characters have that level based on looks and speculation.
Hagoromo created the Moon, and the energy value to create the moon is small planet level on this wiki I would assume, and Sasuke was stated to be stronger than Hagoromo, the rest that are at that level are scaled to him.
That surely is not how this wikia scales. How you described the island feat is closer to how scaling is done. Then scaling up is done by power level references if no feats are there. For instance refering to having enough power to destroy the earth. By your own reference Sasuke would need to create another moon (or destroy one) to prove having such value. Otherwise, both your and my reference are as valid as one another's.

Basically, on this wikia, hearsay is sometimes admissible to a character's level value.

Slaphappyjoy said:
Crimson Eyess said:
Slaphappyjoy said:
Hagoromo created the Moon, and the energy value to create the moon is small planet level on this wiki I would assume, and Sasuke was stated to be stronger than Hagoromo, the rest that are at that level are scaled to him.
That surely is not how this wikia scales. How you described the island feat is closer to how scaling is done. Then scaling up is done by power level references if no feats are there. For instance refering to having enough power to destroy the earth. By your own reference Sasuke would need to create another moon (or destroy one) to prove having such value. Otherwise, both your and my reference are as valid as one another's.
Basically, on this wikia, hearsay is sometimes admissible to a character's level value.
First off we're getting off topic here, so we should drop this disscussion soon. And secondly Sasuke & Naruto did create a Moon to seal Kaguya. And since there are feats to scale off of it works in this instance, which there are none to do off of in YYH (to get planet or moon level).

Add on to my previous post.

Basically if you only have statements that say you are planet level, and no feats to support it or scale to it than there is no reason to believe it.

But if you have the statement of being stronger than a character that has that kind of feat than it is actually applicable.

Aizen takes this due to the speed advantage and the fact that his Continent feat was ultra casual in a sealed state, along with KS just by looking at you and then Immortality/Regen.

The only thing Raizen can match Aizen with is AP and Durability.Aizen outclasses raizen in Hax and Speed.Aizen should win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back