• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raizel defeated naruto?

Wait, how lol?

Doesn't naruto have a massive DC and speed advantage? Raizen has hax but he can't use them continuously without suffering major damage. He may be able to destroy matter, but Naruto's could escape his attack range and literally tail beast bomb him from a continent away lol.

Raizel is faster than naurto,naruto is mach 3000 while raizel is possibly sub relativistic.This was a bloodlusted raizel meaning he would use whatever means to kill naruto in character raizel is too kind and prefers to not make others suffer which is why even though he governs bloods and can make blood vessesl burts by looking at people he doesnt usually use that on his opponents.Raizels moves cannot be spammed in quick succession because it drains him but one attack hitting naruto would give him the win,not to mention naruto wont even be able to hit raizel because he is not only faster but can read minds so he would know exactly what naruto is planning and avoud it.

But what about all that stuff about the truth seeking balls to negate his attacks? All naruto would have to create a million shadow clones, and Raizel would have no idea whos the real one.

Also Raizel may govern blood but he can't make anyone's blood vessles burst by looking, only low tiers. He had to use his tornado blood storm agains that werewolf guy. I haven't actually caught up on Noblesse yet, so idk if he got an upgrade in speed or something.

Even if he was faster, he couldn't stop Naruto from literally destroying the continent below them in order to create a diversion for him to make a million shadow clones. Raizel may be much faster but if they all attacked him at the same time even he would have trouble dodging it.

If Raizel attempted to stop Naruto from literally attacking the ground, he would be be caught up in his attack.

Aurasuke said:
But what about all that stuff about the truth seeking balls to negate his attacks? All naruto would have to create a million shadow clones, and Raizel would have no idea whos the real one.
Also Raizel may govern blood but he can't make anyone's blood vessles burst by looking, only low tiers. He had to use his tornado blood storm agains that werewolf guy. I haven't actually caught up on Noblesse yet, so idk if he got an upgrade in speed or something.

Even if he was faster, he couldn't stop Naruto from literally destroying the continent below them in order to create a diversion for him to make a million shadow clones. Raizel may be much faster but if they all attacked him at the same time even he would have trouble dodging it.

If Raizel attempted to stop Naruto from literally attacking the ground, he would be be caught up in his attack.

We already went over all this in the thread,he can make blood vessels burst by looking the scan is even on his profile of him doing that.Clearly it wouldnt work on muzaka because he is a werewolve and they can regenerate entire organ systems and raizel normally isnt one to torture people.Muzaka can travese countries in seconds also discussed in the thread,and when muzaka did that he wasnt even transformed at it was calc at mach 4000+.And even without that raizel travelled across lukedonia which is the size of the bermuda triangle and intercepted massive hypersonic characters without them even seeing him coming he is clearly faster than naruto.Raizel can also negate attacks himself and did you not see where i said raizel can read minds he would know which naruto is the real one.This is a bloodlusted raizel he is gonna speed blitz naruto before he has a chance to do anything.

Okay, lol so basically speed blitz argument. Is he confirmed sub-relv? if he is then he probably might but Mach 4000 vs Mach 3000 doesn't seem enough to speed blitz.

Also as weird as this sounds he probably lose to this person in merged form lol due to speed blitzing

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Anai_Miu

Aurasuke said:
Okay, lol so basically speed blitz argument. Is he confirmed sub-relv? if he is then he probably might but Mach 4000 vs Mach 3000 doesn't seem enough to speed blitz.
Also as weird as this sounds he probably lose to this person in merged form lol due to speed blitzing

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Anai_Miu
He isnt confirmed sub-relv thats why it says possibly and yes he would lose to that person because he would get speed blitz and what i can see about ignoring durabilty and destroying cells he would get hax and die which is exactly what would happen to naruto he would get speed blitzed and blood field or blood phoenix.

Probably Homura (not demon form obvs), talking about normal form. Time Stop makes speed blitzing her pretty much impossible. Though one may argue her DC isn't high enough. Yeah you're probably right if you did, even if she surrounded him with missiles somehow i get the feeling he would survive (even if he was dropped into a pit full of bombs) so maybe someone like Homura from Homura Tamura. But that may just be a stomp even though she's just technically above naruto in tier.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Homura_Akemi_(Puella_Magi_Homura_Tamura)

"Possibly sub-relativistic" shouldn't be on either page. I'm uninterested in getting involved in this debate, but there's no evidence for sub-relativistic Muzaka. He's just faster, but the gap between Mach 4000 and Sub-Relativistic is pretty big.

Promestein said:
"Possibly sub-relativistic" shouldn't be on either page. I'm uninterested in getting involved in this debate, but there's no evidence for sub-relativistic Muzaka. He's just faster, but the gap between Mach 4000 and Sub-Relativistic is pretty big.
Transformation are a huge boost for werewolves comparable to the boost clan leaders get from their soul weapons without soul weapons they are small town level and high hypersonic+ with soul weapons they go to country level and massively hypersonic+.So muzaka already being mach 4000 and then transformation i can seee him being possibly sub relv

hmm lol maybe not actualy, if he's at least mach 9000 he may be sub relv according to my calcs

Aurasuke said:
hmm lol maybe not actualy, if he's at least mach 9000 he may be sub relv according to my calcs
You didnt read what i said?With just a soul weapon nobles go from high hypersonic+ to low end mhs+ which is at least a 10x boost in speed and werewolves have comparable boost in with their transformation.Now i am not gonna claim muzaka is mach 40000 that would be ridiculous but what i am saying he could possibly be sub relv based on this.

we need an official calc to show Raizel is mach 4000

someone randomly choosing that number and sub-rel is ridicoulous.

Zerzavyx98 said:
we need an official calc to show Raizel is mach 4000
someone randomly choosing that number and sub-rel is ridicoulous.
I do agree it needs an offical cal but it wasnt random the person calc the distance from the bermuda traingle to the nearest place in south america and used the time frame and got 3 results.Using 1 sec mach 4000+,2 sec mach 2200+,3 sec mach 1440+.But regardless of that raizel is mhs+ by simple powerscaling and added to that there is the feat of him crossing lukedonia which is the bermuda triangle so its between 500,000 to 1.5 million square miles.He crossed it and intercepted 2 mhs+ before they gonna even meet.Doing a rough calc lets say he did it a sec which is fairly resonable seeing as he intercepted two mhs+ characters mid fight.He was at the lords palace/castle now we have no idea where on lukedonia the castle is but we know where he ended up which was on the coast of lukedonia because the ocean was in the background but its resonable to say the castle is half way in the island because if it was right next to the coast that would be stupid putting your leader that close to the coast would leave them open to attack so it has to be fairly far into lukedonia. So using that the distance is 250,000 square miles or 500 miles and the timeframe is 1 sec simply use distance formula and you get about mach 2352,and this is just base raizel.Once raizel uses his blood wings he more powerful and faster how much more powerful though?Blood wings raizel is equal to muzaka base muzaka should be able to keep up with base raizel now transformation for werewolves are huge.Gaitan a werewolve goes from small town level or maybe town level and high hypersonic+ in his base to large island level+ and massively hypersonic which is comparable to the boost rael and regis get from having half a soul weapon.So then we can say a werewolves transformation is equal to half a nobles soul weapon.But this was by a mid tier werewolve muzaka was the former werewolve lord saying he gets the same boost as what a noble gets wouldnt be wrong.Nobles go from small town level and high hypersonic+ to country level and massively hypersonic+.So we have established half a soul weapon=5x more speed,full soul weapon=10x more speed.Lets lowball and say muzaka`s transformation only give him the same boost as a mid tier werewolf. mach 2352 x5 equals mach 11,760.

Zerzavyx98 said:
whoa there ^
calc stacking isn't a reliable
Where did i calc stack?I told you that nobles were high hypersonic+ in base and depending on whether they have half a soul weapon or full soul weapon they go from mhs to mhs+ because half a soul weapon is a 5x boost and a full soul weapon is 10x boost this is purely logical.Just doing a rough calc i proved raizel is mhs+ and maybe even sub-relativistic the ratings on their profiles is correct.

Zerzavyx98 said:
okie dokie we just need confirmation from staff and raizel can get the update
If you want to upgrade raizel make a thread about it i only intended to prove how fast raizel was.You probably will need to get raizel speed officially calced.

Back