• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raising Tier Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku should be raised to a 2-B level. The author confermed that ultra instinct mastered Goku is the strongest version of Goku and Goku xeno is a 2-B level. Also it was shown that in the Dragon Ball Hero's manga the two of them met and when Goku Xeno lost he said that present timeline Goku is a step above him in terms of power.

Nope.

There's no indication that Goku can bust a multiverse and Goku clearly isn't stronger than Xeno.

Didn't Goku in Ultra Instinct Omen shake infinity? to add further, X20 Blue is arguably 1000x God (Assuming Blue is 50x God) which is 1000 * Universal.

I realise power scaling is difficult at times and as such feats are the best to go by but as a big fan of DB, I can't help but think UI Goku should be 2-C at least.

Shaking infinity = High 3-A only.

Not how it works. We have a character that's 10,000 Low 2-C and he's still only Low 2-C.

So Goku who is thousands of times more powerful than his 3-A self with Ultra Instinct is still not acceptable as 2-C or higher? I apologise for any ignorance on my part, I am quite new to this wiki.

Dialga (before it lost its sealed tab) had a Low 2-C feat by having his heart beat, yet was still in Low 2-C. No amount of DBS scaling puts them anywhere near that, so they don't even get an "At Least"

The gap between 3-A and High 3-A is infinite.

The gap between High 3-A and Low 2-C is bigger than the one between 3-A and High 3-A.

Unless he has a solid 2-C feat/scaling we can't make him 2-C

The versions of Goku shown in DBH aren't canon to DBS, even the ones which have SSB/UI. Also, as mentioned above, there are simply no feats for an upgrade. This should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back