• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: CAN'T STOP THE RAINBOW!

So funny thing, Rainbow Dash vs A-Train is what caused the former's speed CRT in the first place and drove me to desperation because I kept ******* up A-Train matches left and right until I eventually made him fight a caveman.

Anyway as you can guess, the CRT is done and I can't make the match anymore. However, I can still make her fight another character in the verse
● ------------------------------------- ●
Contessa sat at the waiting room, a newspaper in her hands. Cauldron's agents are currently dealing the diplomacy while she herself was waiting for someone to get over here. Her wait ended when a familiar grey light gray blur dashing past and then stopping in front of her.

"So, Ida. Enjoy your sightseeing?" the suited woman asked, lowering her newspaper.
"I suppose that's one way to handle heroism. Brand marketing isn't a completely foreign concept" Tenya replied before glancing at the brand sign at the entrance "But why just one?".

"Monopoly, it's easy to be the biggest fish the pond when you're the only fish in the pond. And speaking from purely convenience, I prefer this over governmental regulations or independent teams. Makes getting capes from them a lot easier as they only care about money and status, not that we'd want too many of them, with how much of a degenerate most of them are" Contessa explained before lowering the newspaper to reveal the news, revealing the horrid crimes the PR team didn't have the time to or just couldn't elaborate on.
"Oh... Oh goodness" Ingenium watched in horror and panic before realizing something else "And I left Dash to split up".

"Don't worry about it, she'll be fine. Come on, sit down. Don't forget to extend your legs, it's better for circulation".
"But my legs are metal, why-".

For just a moment he followed with it which was enough as a blue blur sped right through them, stopping instantly with a loud "CLANG!". A blue garbed speedster dropped on the ground, clutching his legs in pain, much to the surprise of everyone outside and inside the room, except Contessa who simply gave a nod and smirk to the Vought agent talking to her agents.

This was Cauldron's first display and it's not limited to them

After all, it's better to play both sides

• 9-A versions used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: New York City
gettyimages-1395722285.jpg

e56bea67c95f0692608047cdc3114648a1098a9b.jpg

VS
medium.png

Last edited:
So, I was thinking of either revitalized the old CRT or make a new one for A-Train's and Hughie's ratings (Basically, give A-Train another key for his post-heart attack, which would be 9-B, and also leave Hughie as 9-B), but we would analyze this with the current profiles (and Dash has a 9-B key either way so)

So Hughie's 9-A scales to 0.057 Tons, while Dash scales to 0.015 Tons, so Hughie has the AP advantage here.
Dash has the LS advantage by a mile, and, if speed isn't equalized, she blitzes hard, and has the stamina advance too.
Hughie's other advantages are his durability and his intelligence.

Now, 3 months of prep time is a loooong time. Idk what could Hughie do with it. I believe that with knowledge (and assuming he can get resources from The Boys), he could find a way to slow down Dash, or somehow get the jump on her. Then, he could teleport both of them, which would leave the necklace behind since Hughie can only teleport organic matter. Then, I guess Dash gets outshotted in her 9-B key.

In conclusion, I'd give it to Hughie, since in 3 months he definitely came up with something, and removing the necklace from Dash would be easy.

Back