• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raimi trilogy mini tournament round 1 (Doctor Octopus vs New Goblin) (2-0-0)

I'd probably go with Doc Oc since he can just bounce back any bombs Harry tries throwing at him. He's also smarter and has better lifting strength.

1:13 new goblin apparently doesn’t have fire manipulation and explosion manipulation on his profile
Ah, thank you for bringing that to my attention. The only question I have is can the New Goblin melt Ock's tentacles? I feel that this could completely change the match if yes. It does give a difficulty to Ock either way.

Ah, thank you for bringing that to my attention. The only question I have is can the New Goblin melt Ock's tentacles? I feel that this could completely change the match if yes. It does give a difficulty to Ock either way.
Probably not. He was able to fully tear down the platform of an artificial sun using his tentacles. I don't think some bombs will be able to outdo that

I think I’ll vote for Doc Ock too. His tentacles could probably handle all of Goblin’s equipment, since they were capable of matching Green Goblin’s Razor Bats, and they could definitely withstand the heat generated from Goblin’s glider. Don’t think Harry’s flames are as hot as an artificial sun. Then in close-combat, Doc Ock definitely takes it, since he’s been able to overpower two Spider-Men in combat, or at least held his own for most of the fight.

Back