• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In tribute of MK11 coming out and Injustice's hype dying
DwffiSzUcAEge3o
"We were allies on apokolips, Superman."

Finnatakeurcheeks
"Here, we're not."

down, thought this would be a good thread to make.
-Both 7B

-Speed Equalized

Kryptonian: 1 (XKushido)

Thunder God: 9

(Xtasyamphetamine, Hellbeast1, Kredory, Schnee One, KLOL506, Calaca Vs, EmperorDoom25, SinsofMan, BruceTheBatman)

I'm going to vote Raiden I guess.

Apparently Superman is wayy smarter than Superman but Raiden isn't far behind in combat experience and martial arts since this guy has been fighting people such as Shao Kahn and Shinnok for millennia and has knowledge on 750 variations of jujitsu and 3 other martial arts.

Superman also has the AP and durability advantage, so that's one advantage he has over Raiden.

Both have equal enhanced senses since this Superman is capable of seeing almost everything that is happening on Earth while Raiden can sense the presence of beings and tell if they are in another realm or not.

IIRC Superman has Regenerationn but I haven't got the time to look for scans but I recall him healing from a (barrage of bullets?) in a few seconds so that's another advantage for Supes

Meanwhile Raiden takes this in everything else. He has lots of versatility with his lightning powers and can shoot it (which can paralyze, control body movements, etc.), summon lightning bolts with a thought, teleport away from most of his attacks and probably seal him with the AoS if Superman seems indestructible like what he did to Shinnok after seeing him no sell most of his attacks.

Raiden FRA

He can null his freeze breath like what he did to Sub-Zero when he woke up from a nightmare too. And he can dodge everything Superman throws at him.

The AP gap isn't even that big and definitely doesn't cover for Raiden's extreme skill and various abilities.

... That said, how far up the generic stormcalcs is Raiden?

If this feat helps, might be able to work something out. But Raiden's storms are gigantic and most of the times casual.

EmperorDoom25 said:
XKushido said:
Supes stomps. I can't let this go on any longer.
Reasons?
Raiden has never put down or even went blow for blow with someone of supes caliber even if it is Earth1 supes. Saying they're anything more than street level is absurd. Just because raiden summoned a lightning storm over the city doesn't mean he's automatically a city buster? How does that make sense? " City level (Able to hurt Parasite who possessed his powers when a 30 megaton nuclear weapon " That's in supes description right? When has raiden EVER put out 30 megaton nuke level power? lmao This is what I mean. Raiden couldn't even scratch supes, yea he can TP, yea at a lowball we'll say he's lightning speed right? Does that mean he could stomp/damage Zod now? He wouldn't even get the chance to seal supes the way supes would smack him around? And if we're taking the video game feats into account to include his self destruction supes lols and no sells it.

Edit: Grammar.

Oh I see. This is a problem with the ratings.

Pal, go make a CRT if you disagree with that.

xcCalaca Vs said:
Oh I see. This is a problem with the ratings.
Pal, go make a CRT if you disagree with that.
Except it's not about the ratings. When has superman ever just lost to lighting? Black Adam? Shazam? I mean I guess if that's the case I can just make a case for Static Shock DC or PC and stomp right? Even though it's earth one it's still superman regardless. He's not weak to elements, it's been proven, he isn't weak to bullets it's been proven, and he's only been proven to be weak to one thing outside a couple of occasions where they say he's weak to magic then he's not same with kryptonite. What I'm saying is, how does Raiden survive getting beat down by Supes while he tries to "Seal" him like he did Shinnok? We saying Shinnok >= Superman in physicals now? Or Abilities? Also, just because he can summon a lightning storm to encompass a city doesn't mean anything when it's a 1v1? That's some Naruto logic right there. Big AOE flashy ability blows up 99 city blocks but doesn't really KO your opponent. See what I'm getting at? Raiden's physicals are not enough. And there's nothing to say his single target lightning spam will KO supes for good. Let alone kill him. There is nothing to say Raiden won't be incap after eating a combo from supes. Whether it's physicals, abilities, or both. Cause nobody in MK fights like that.

I'm pretty sure you're using a lot of fallacies, but I don't know which ones.

Being weak to elements isn't necessary. If he doesn't have Resistance he's as susceptible to said elemento as any regular person.

Bullets are Wall level.

Dunno if Raiden has magic but he doesn't need it if he has comparable AP and is better skill-wise.

Are we saying Superman is resistant to sealing? Wut?

We use storm feat for scaling. Is the character's power summoning a storm.

Calaca Vs said:
I'm pretty sure you're using a lot of fallacies, but I don't know which ones.
Being weak to elements isn't necessary. If he doesn't have Resistance he's as susceptible to said elemento as any regular person.

Bullets are Wall level.

Dunno if Raiden has magic but he doesn't need it if he has comparable AP and is better skill-wise.

Are we saying Superman is resistant to sealing? Wut?

We use storm feat for scaling. Is the character's power summoning a storm.
I'm gonna convince you, and I'm gonna address your comments backwards so bear with me.

"We use storm feat for scaling. Is the character's power summoning a storm."

-And I addressed that, just because you have to power to encompass a city with a storm that controls itself is cool, and it's strong, but how does that help you in a 1v1?

"Are we saying Superman is resistant to sealing? Wut?"

-No I was saying Raiden would get blitzed before he ever gets the chance to seal. If he seals he wins, can't debate that.

"Dunno if Raiden has magic but he doesn't need it if he has comparable AP and is better skill-wise."

-No Raiden doesn't use magic. He's an elemental god. Comparable but lower is still lower. Skill wise, yea I guess. He's a martial arts master, but Supes never fights like Batman he just goes blow for blow with him. He's got Heatvision and other abilities as you're aware.

"Bullets are Wall level."

- Except he tanked those bullets after getting smacked by zod. As seen here https://imgur.com/a/dRVEv and here https://imgur.com/a/ABlFt and he still regened it. How is raiden getting past that kind of regen?

"Being weak to elements isn't necessary. If he doesn't have Resistance he's as susceptible to said elemento as any regular person."

-But then by that logic he resists. He can eat 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. thunderbolts, how many is a regular person eating?

Edit: Grammar again, I'm sorry.

That means Raiden has that power inside him. Which counts as AP and Durability.

Speed is equalized. Superman isn't blitzing here.

Going blow for blow is good when you're massively superior to your opponent. Superman isn't massively superior to Raiden.

Bullers are still wall level no matter how damaged he is. The bullets aren'teffecting him. On top of that I'm seeing blood so it's either Sups' dura is above wall level or the bullets are city level. PIS is the only option.

Which grade of regen exactly? Because we have like 13 types and I don't see anything like that.

Said bolts are 7-B in power.

Calaca Vs said:
That means Raiden has that power inside him. Which counts as AP and Durability.
Speed is equalized. Superman isn't blitzing here.

Going blow for blow is good when you're massively superior to your opponent. Superman isn't massively superior to Raiden.

Bullers are still wall level no matter how damaged he is. The bullets aren'teffecting him. On top of that I'm seeing blood so it's either Sups' dura is above wall level or the bullets are city level. PIS is the only option.

Which grade of regen exactly? Because we have like 13 types and I don't see anything like that.

Said bolts are 7-B in power.
Y'all win bro. I'm good.

If you have problems with the current standards you should start a discussion about that. The rules aren't set on stone and we're constantly changing almost everything here when we find flaws or better methods.

Raiden, more skilled and experienced. His teleportation also gives him a lot of flexibility in combat, such as if he were trapped in a grab or something like that

Back