• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seems interesting, one thing they have is that they both primarily use swords, they also resist Ice Manipulation, there's also this:

This would play in the background, it is the theme used for Slicer but it also shows Raiden in it.
Speed Equalized so Raiden doesn't Blitz
Unlike Crisis McSlash vs Snake, this match is bloodlusted

Raiden did a 156.78 Ton feat!
Slicer massively upscales to a 43.040364237811 Ton feat to the point where it looks quite fair.

Lego Sword Man: 0 ()
Cyborg Sword Man: 2 (BeautifulDuwanged, XSOULOFCINDERX)
Inconclusive: 0 ()

Last edited:
I'm gonna drop the scaling chain for Slicer if people don't believe how much he upscales

Actually, I will just post it:

McSlash = or < Chartreuse < GrimGold < Azuran << Crisis McSlash < Azurewrath < Rock < Crisis AzureWrath < MerryFOE < SpringFOE << Aqua < Merry Wrath < SpringWrath < Static << TechnoDevil (Easily looks down at Static as a mere puppet and creation) < BassDevil <<< Arcane Warlock (Could do similar things to how the masters would of obliterated the factory in seconds) < Dezadon < Crisis Arcane Warlock < Crisis Dezadon < Baller < Piercer < Slicer < Crusher

• Please state valid reasons for why a battle should go a certain way when posting in a versus thread. Meaning, don't simply say that a certain character wins and leave it at that. It makes your answer look unmotivated and turns it harder to decide the outcome.
Could you add more detail?
Raiden's Sword will slice through him with it's Planck Scale Dura Negation from a few feet away from the actual blade.

Raiden's Sword will slice through him with it's Planck Scale Dura Negation from a few feet away from the actual blade.
Vengeance Sword kills anything in contact. Slicer can also use forcefields that block Dura Negate attacks such as Dezadon's dash

Ah crap, I just realised Raiden stomps...
Maybe I should do Prime McSlash since he has more range.

Back