• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden Shogun moon level feats?

ZENZUYA

He/Him
The context in Genshin impact Raiden Ei and Raiden Shogun lasted a long time. And it is said that the energy they produce from the clash or the energy produced so far (?) This questionable means where between their great clash or overtime, is it enough to vaporize the oceans and turn day into night. The second sounds like reality warping, but given the context "Energy" means some sort of changing the Earth's rotation not reality warping.

So.....

• Vaporize Oceans
Mass of oceans = 1.4 × 10²¹ kg
= https://hypertextbook.com/facts/1998/AvijeetDut.shtml

Energy = 1.4 × 10²¹ * 4186 * (100 - 4)
= 5.625984e+26 J

latent heat of vaporization
= 1.4 × 10²¹ * 2264705 = 3.170587e+27J

Total energy = 3.7331854e+27 Joules
Or 892 Petatons (Multi Continent)

For 2 because energy is the result of their clash with 2
= 446 petatons (Multi Continent)

According to google, noon starts at 11:00 and night at 19:00
For standard

Meaning there is an 8 hour gap to change day to night
Which means
24/8 = 3x faster than the normal speed the earth rotates

Earth Rotational KE is = 2.138e29 J
= https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotational_energy

2.138e29*3 = 6.41400e29 joules or 153 Exatons (Moon Level)

Divided by 2 again

=76.5 Exatons (Moon Level)

Btw sorry I forgot

Last edited:
I’ve got verse-wide revisions coming - I’ll keep the first feat in mind, but even if the second feat was legit it’s a massive outlier

Last edited:
It's better for you to paste the scans for the feat itself, so that CGMs can see the full context of the feat.

The energy was produced during a time period of 500 years and the calculations would need to take that into consideration in order to get a proper Attack Potency rating.

The energy was produced during a time period of 500 years and the calculations would need to take that into consideration in order to get a proper Attack Potency rating.
That can be fixed by dividing both total energy results by 31557600000 (Number of seconds in 500 years x 2)

Vaporising Oceans: 1.1829751e+17 Joules, ~28.27 Megatons or City Level

Turning Day to Night: 2.032474e+19 Joules, ~4.86 Gigatons or Island Level

Neither are upgrades for The Archons after those changes, as things stand

That can be fixed by dividing both total energy results by 31557600000 (Number of seconds in 500 years x 2)

I was already somewhat aware of that since that topic was discussed on Discord.

The context in Genshin impact Raiden Ei and Raiden Shogun lasted a long time. And it is said that the energy they produce from the clash or the energy produced so far (?) This questionable means where between their great clash or overtime, is it enough to vaporize the oceans and turn day into night. The second sounds like reality warping, but given the context "Energy" means some sort of changing the Earth's rotation not reality warping.

So.....

• Vaporize Oceans
Mass of oceans = 1.4 × 10²¹ kg
= https://hypertextbook.com/facts/1998/AvijeetDut.shtml

Energy = 1.4 × 10²¹ * 4186 * (100 - 4)
= 5.625984e+26 J

latent heat of vaporization
= 1.4 × 10²¹ * 2264705 = 3.170587e+27J

Total energy = 3.7331854e+27 Joules
Or 892 Petatons (Multi Continent)

For 2 because energy is the result of their clash with 2
= 446 petatons (Multi Continent)

According to google, noon starts at 11:00 and night at 19:00
For standard

Meaning there is an 8 hour gap to change day to night
Which means
24/8 = 3x faster than the normal speed the earth rotates

Earth Rotational KE is = 2.138e29 J
= https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotational_energy

2.138e29*3 = 6.41400e29 joules or 153 Exatons (Moon Level)

Divided by 2 again

=76.5 Exatons (Moon Level)
Just want to point out that spinning the Earth at three times the speed would actually equate to 9x the kinetic energy, as the formula for RKE is 1/2(Moment of Inertia)(Angular Velocity)^2

Since the attack would then be divided by time, it would actually be 6.097422e+19 Joules or 14.57 Gigatons

Just want to point out that spinning the Earth at three times the speed would actually equate to 9x the kinetic energy, as the formula for RKE is 1/2(Moment of Inertia)(Angular Velocity)^2

Since the attack would then be divided by time, it would actually be 6.097422e+19 Joules or 14.57 Gigatons
Huh, so it would be an upgrade after all, neat!

I don't think there is need to divide total energy to 500 years
Due raiden shogun keep growing stronger and fully recovery everytime she get defeat in their fight

shogun reach her peak form after 500 years but Ei still can defeat her

Last edited:
Where really even is the proof of the Shogun getting stronger over 500 years? Also energy consumed/produced over time literally should not scale to AP ever.

Assuming a human consumes about 3000 kcal (12 MJ) in food every day, and live for about 80 years:

3000*365*70 = 76650000kcal or 3.665184e+8 mJ or 87.6 ton of tnt

And you don't ever see humans being able to tank bombs that can destroy city blocks. This amount of energy was only within a human lifetime as well, a rough estimate of 80 years. Overall, measuring the energy produced through 500 years and interpreting it as Attack Potency would be deliberately inflating numbers. I disagree with this.

Last edited:
Why use irl Oceans for the value when Genshin's earth has a vastly different Continent and by extension sea, they don't even fw the area beyond the dark see, why not just use the Teyvat Ocean?

But as Naitodesu stated it's overtime and can't be used regardless

Dude really stole my calculation without credit and not even understand what context feats of (although there is mistake)

Not expecting from zenzuya who his blog account got ban permanent
I don't know if I'm losing my temper and btw about permanent tires? My account is not banned when I try

Mengapa menggunakan Irl Oceans untuk nilai ketika bumi Genshin memiliki Benua yang sangat berbeda dan dengan ekstensi laut, mereka bahkan tidak berada di area di luar pandangan gelap, mengapa tidak menggunakan Samudra Teyvat saja?

Tapi seperti yang dikatakan Naitodesu, itu lembur dan tidak bisa digunakan
why?

Di mana sebenarnya bukti Shogun semakin kuat selama 500 tahun? Juga energi yang dikonsumsi / diproduksi dari waktu ke waktu secara harfiah tidak boleh diskalakan ke AP.

Tahukah Anda bahwa manusia mengkonsumsi sekitar 562.000 kwH dalam satu masa hidup? Itu adalah 2 triliun joule, sekitar 483 ton TNT selama 80 tahun atau lebih. Dengan logika posting ini, manusia harus 8-A.

Dan ini hanya dalam masa hidup manusia, perkiraan kasarnya 80 tahun. Energi keseluruhan yang dihasilkan selama 500 tahun akan dengan sengaja menggelembungkan angka. Saya tidak setuju dengan ini.

https://screenrant.com/genshin-impa...act: Raiden Ei 500,Against The Raiden Shogun% 20Boneka

I'm not sure what on the article disproves the point I'm making, I'm not disputing that she fought for 500 years or the statement made by the Raiden Shogun. I played the game. It was the fact that it was implied to be over time that it shouldn't be used for AP.

We use overtime feats all the time and just divide by time to get work done. There’s issues with the calc but the time taken to perform the feat isn’t one of them

The fact that it refers to energy consumed makes it hella sus anyway. A human consumes basically 80 something tons of TNT just living their life, so unless more context is provided, this shouldn't be considered as an AP feat.

Also showing the actual scans of the feat itself would be appreciated.
Genshin isn't really one for showing feats, it's merely a statement by the Raiden Shogun during a pseudo Cutscene.

Raiden Shogun: The time our duels took to fight was long enough to witness the rise and fall of nations.
Raiden Shogun: The energy they consumed, great enough to vaporize the oceans and turn day into night.
Raiden Shogun: And the will they demanded, sufficient to penetrate minds and crush dreams.
Raiden Shogun: Yet, you have endured.
Ei: I will endure forever.

It is documented here https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Radiant_Sakura

The fact that it refers to energy consumed makes it hella sus anyway. A human consumes basically 80 something tons of TNT just living their life, so unless more context is provided, this shouldn't be considered as an AP feat.
refers to Raiden changing Earth reality, that is, changing Day-Night so that it becomes deterministic. Tbh, more to the 5-B Attack Potency anyway, the Joule is the same as the 5-B Attack Potency.

however, the energy consumed is also the energy expended equal to the energy consumed.

This is the same as the Joule concept.

What you're arguing doesn't make sense. My point is that humans expend a lot of energy over time but don't scale to it, same with Raiden expending this energy over time. Humans consume about 10 MJ worth of food daily, and basically spend about 99% of it but why aren't we Wall level?

Point is, this calculation is just a deliberate inflation of her rating given it interprets the whole 500 years as the whole rating of Raiden, and it takes it at face value given it's just a statement by the Raiden Shogun and not really a demonstration of any real feat.

I like the shogun and all, but it's easy to say that one can destroy a Moon, yet much harder to actually do so, and that applies here. What makes the statement more difficult to believe is the length of time required to generate the energy, as stated before. Combining that with the idea that this is just hyperbole, and... Yeah, I have to disagree with this specific feat. I'm not a calc guy or anything, but it's pretty clear that this is too shaky to go with.

Back