• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright this is just getting ridiculous, my fights aren't working out lol.

Still got my Rainbow Butterfly vs Harry Potter match going.

Huh. That's actually pretty cool--

>Standard KE-viable storm that takes a minute is 7-A

>Merlin's KE-viable storm that took like a few seconds at most is 7-B

It was assumed to have, yes.

You can watch the video if you want. It's linked in his old calc blog.

It used the only horizon of 4. Something KM while the standard calc assumes they go out to the new standards of even Small storms being 20 KM

Or however it played out, fork if I payed attention

... That said Merlin's probably gonna go absolutely nuts.

Let me see how nuts

40,000 meters (the diameter which the storm would have to cross) divided by 7.2 is 5555.55555555555 meters per second

My blog already has the mass laid out, so...

.5×10083255780961×5555.55555555555^2 is....

1.556057990889E20 Joules, 37.1906785585335 Gigatons, Island level British perso

I was expecting it to stay within Tier 7.

He has a statement of being able to tear apart mountains if he wanted to, but before now, we never had any other evidence of him having power on that level. (Largely because the Merlin BBC series really didn't have the special effects budget to showcase anything like that)

This works just fine.

When you're vs match gets used for a something far greater. 😎

"Why are you using the diameter? the original calc uses the radius which in this case would be the assumed 20km distance to the horizon."

Someone thinks you've done something wrong, my guy...

"The better question would be why did the original calc use Radius

The storm has to travel across the diameter, if it went across the radius it would only cover half the distance needed to cover the horizon omnidrectionally."

Back