• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragyo Kiryuin vs Lord Boros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boros. simaler strenths speeds and durabilities. but Boros has a few quicks (such as launching you into space) and very strong Regenerationn abilities.

It says Ragyo has regen too but I don't see where it states the level of regen. so I can't compare.

Boros also has plenty of fighting experience. varying from many, many planets. And due to his alien origion. Ragyo would have no prio knoladge to his un armed fighting styles.

Typhlosion130 said:
Boros. simaler strenths speeds and durabilities. but Boros has a few quicks (such as launching you into space) and very strong Regenerationn abilities.
It says Ragyo has regen too but I don't see where it states the level of regen. so I can't compare.

Ragyo can both fly ad breathe in space, kicking her into space wont do anything.

Her Regenerationn is listed on her profile, High-Mid

@Typhlosion Ragyo's profile clearly states hers is High-Mid (the same level as Boros's) and does not rely on her stamina.

Boros's sending Ragyo to space is irrelvant since she can breath in space, fly and is fast enough to get back in minutes. On top of the fact Boros's kick is difficult to pull off and is not certain to land with Speed Equal.

Lastly as Scarlet and I have stated above, Ragyo can take away people's combat experience and memories.

EDIT: Weekly slightly ninja'd me

So 7 for Ragyo, 4 Boros and 2 inconclusive. No one has responded in the day grace period. I think it's safe to add this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back