• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragyō Kiryüin VS Randall Flagg

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Vote Count

Ragyō Kiryüi: 0

Randall Flagg: 2 (DMUA, Gargoyle One)

Inconclusive: 1 (VersusJunkie54)

Rules

• Base Form Ragyō. (for now)
  • Speed is equalized.
  • The combatants start off 30 yards away.
  • Winner by any means necessary.
Give proper reasoning.

Ragyo kiryuin commission by wwhitewwand-d836ax3 kindlephoto-408415
3853354-marten kindlephoto-284318

As I said in another thread completely unrelated to this:

"Ragyo has to stick the fibers in.

Randall just talks."

Which was then corrected to "Just talks, or Smiles at you"

So yeah.

She...

Doesn't have anything else?

EDIT: Why on Earth I didn't read her profile more closely, I may never know. I thought she had more abilities than she does.

Not really.

She has conventional mindhax, that's activated with a thought, but it only works on life fibers.

I mean, if she has prep, he could probably sneak some fibers into Randall's Clothes and instantly incap him by putting him in a COVER. But that's pretty much it.

Flagg almost exclusively relies on hax, so tiers technically don't matter with him.

If you can make a case for Ragyō though, go for it.

Correction.

Person who's mindhax requires an actual attack vs Guy that can literally just tell you to stop breathing and you stop breathing.

I just don't see this match as fair to Flagg tbh. This is the equivalent of putting Yhwach against Robloxian level of AP stomp.

If Ragyo bats an eye in his direction, he's dead. That's all there is to it.

The AP diffirential is just way to high for hax to make a diffierence tbh.

Well, Yhwach can just say "Lol you can't kill me"

Same case here. Hax>AP, assuming you're in the same dimension of power.

Yeah, I don't think that's how that works, not unless she has the specific power of causing shockwaves with her most basic movements or something.

Which, even then, would potentially just wind up making this inconclusive if both of them can one-shot each other with casual actions.

@King She does, basically all strong KLK characters can make shockwaves with just their will without even moving

I'd like to bring something to the thread so.....

I'll go with inconclusive on the fact that they both can one shot the other, and it could go either way.

DMUA said:
Not really.

She has conventional mindhax, that's activated with a thought, but it only works on life fibers.

I mean, if she has prep, he could probably sneak some fibers into Randall's Clothes and instantly incap him by putting him in a COVER. But that's pretty much it.
Not true, it can work on anyone with a brain. Which Randall has

Nevertheless I'm curious where this matchup came up and would like to say, "Kudos, you made a match with a character I like"

Regardless, even if Ragyo moving is enough to generate a shockwave that would kill Ragyō, so much as speaking is enough, so I'll give it to him.

Flexing should be faster than Talking... But at the same time Ragyo doesn't exactly just cause shockwaves wherever she goes, and it's definitely not a move she goes for immediately....

Actually, still think it's more likely Randall opens with Instakill rather than Ragyo.

Gargoyle One said:
Not true, it can work on anyone with a brain. Which Randall has

Regardless, even if Ragyo moving is enough to generate a shockwave that would kill Ragyō, so much as speaking is enough, so I'll give it to him.
He asked "Really? Ragyo has nothing else?", and I of course replied, no not really.

Not entirely in cha-

Excuse me WHHAAAAATTTTT

DMUA said:
Actually, still think it's more likely Randall opens with Instakill rather than Ragyo.
He does tend to open with hax first. He abused his commands quite regularly in the canon DT film, and even before that he was doing things like turning people into dogs and putting Roland to sleep the instant there was any hostility. The first thing he did after just barely recovering from amnesia was bend a group of tribesmen to his will by smiling at them, also.

Also, I did in fact vote for Randall. Seems like the you've overlooked that.

So I did. Votes updated.

Should I assume Weekly is voting for Ragyō?

I try not to assume but Im going to assume he's voting inconclusive, who strikes first

I'll wait for something else to be said, then. I'm not really one for assuming either.

Back