• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R3M2] 1st Bane of Buildings Tournament - Blake Belladonna vs. Nora Brynhildr (0-2-0)

To be fair Blake can fight for a day... on and off without rest

But here here, even if her Aura is broken she can still use ki to keep on fighting despite aura breaking being comparable to a "stamina break" in a video game

What would get rid of everyone's belief in heaven/destroy the sword's concept? I know but basic memory and concept hax wont work due to arkane shenanigans but to what level would it be effective?
To get rid of literally everyone's believes, at that point you'd need to have some level of mind manipulation that is beyond anything that's even been showcased in the verse.

It's not even like Heaven is just some random belief or faith or "religion' either. Heaven objectively does have a place in the world. So you'd need to disprove a FACT somehow.

The only way I see it happening is if you actually just destroyed Heaven itself, like down to even the concept and idea of Heaven. But at that point you're already way beyond strong enough to kill Nora, so what's even the point?

To be fair Blake can fight for a day... on and off without rest
And Nora can fight until the end of time with no breaks. I'm not even joking she actually outlived the entire lifespan of one of her enemy's pocket realities while fighting them.

So it's just not even remotely close on that front.

Also, "on and off" means that in reality her stamina is more like hours at a time. Once you take a break I don't really think it counts anymore.

But here here, even if her Aura is broken she can still use ki to keep on fighting despite aura breaking being comparable to a "stamina break" in a video game
But how does she actually win the fight?

To get rid of literally everyone's believes, at that point you'd need to have some level of mind manipulation that is beyond anything that's even been showcased in the verse.

It's not even like Heaven is just some random belief or faith or "religion' either. Heaven objectively does have a place in the world. So you'd need to disprove a FACT somehow.

The only way I see it happening is if you actually just destroyed Heaven itself, like down to even the concept and idea of Heaven. But at that point you're already way beyond strong enough to kill Nora, so what's even the point?
I see. I was just curious about exact mechanics of it. This whole thing interests me, you know. and Nora herself does not seem to be an Arkane despite being in Ark, which I suppose most other characters are?

Though it is good to know dura-neg stuff works on it and can go through the defense she has with the sword, even though she can remake it. Good mechanic, interesting

Nora is a machine created by a genius scientist, so she ain't an Arkane. She has no soul either. Just a core that mimics consciousness.

Her goal is to figure out who created her and why, since she doesn't have that memory. In fact, up until the beginning of her story, she did not even know she was a machine because she had false memories of humanity inserted inside her brain. Thus, mystery!

Blake does have the ap to one shot before she goes 200% and better lifting strength
But can you give any convincing argument as to how Blake actually wins the fight?

Nora can block all that attack potency with her sword, and LS isn't effective unless Blake finds a way to make it effective.

So like, how does she win?

i vote nora for phoenks reasonings

one more vote for her then we can proceed to semifinals and later start the losers bracket

Last edited:
Back