• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Javen is clumsy and Infinite is arrogant and reckless. It seems like Infinite’s weaknesses will hurt him more, especially with Javen copying his clone trick and bombarding him with weather control and Danmaku. He could give Javen the opening he needs to finish him with something like magma or lightning.
Doesn't Infinite have his whole "lead a team of mercenaries" thing for experience? He also has the walls of those energy cube thingies and could attempt to crush Javen.

I forgot the mercenary thing, so combat experience could go to Infinite, though walls of cubes could be avoided by flight and maybe elasticity

I forgot the mercenary thing, so combat experience could go to Infinite, though walls of cubes could be avoided by flight and maybe elasticity
He could also just spawn a whole room around Javen to turn him into the trash cube from Monsters Inc. Sonic.EXE needed TK to break out which upscales from Class K, and Javen only has Class 10.
Also infinite will probs try to pull an melee attack because he's reckless He'll get hit with energy and weather attacks Like this:
The reckless thing just comes from him underestimating Sonic.EXE, and Infinite has no reason to use a melee attack because he's solely a ranged fighter and doesn't have a sword anymore.

He could also just spawn a whole room around Javen to turn him into the trash cube from Monsters Inc. Sonic.EXE needed TK to break out which upscales from Class K, and Javen only has Class 10.
That's brutal holy crap leo

What's stopping Javen from just using toon force and Elasticity to just squish and squash and reform himself back to normal?

Heck Javen can also use weather manip since it doesn't nullify your power

That's brutal holy crap leo
There's more brutal on this site. William Afton? Omni-Man vs Homelander? And Infinite is an edgelord. It's in-character.
What's stopping Javen from just using toon force and Elasticity to just squish and squash and reform himself back to normal?
Can he reform from being turned into a cubic milimeter?
Heck Javen can also use weather manip since it doesn't nullify your power
How would he be able to distinguish the Infinite clones from the real thing in time?

Can he reform from being turned into a cubic milimeter?
Yeah, Heck Dr. Menace Did that when Javen was an kid Honestly, Why did I give menace a daughter?
How would he be able to distinguish the Infinite clones from the real thing in time?
Javen says it's "Danmaku time and Danmakus all over the place
Nah But He'll Keep on dodging the infinite clones via flying and such and cloning himself and using danmaku

Yeah, Heck Dr. Menace Did that when Javen was an kid Honestly, Why did I give menace a daughter?
It's kind of like a Doofenshmirtz situation ig

Javen says it's "Danmaku time and Danmakus all over the place

Nah But He'll Keep on dodging the infinite clones via flying and such and cloning himself and using danmaku
Well then the Everywhere Hero probably takes this then. Voting Spong.
Figured He probably wants an goth Gf-
Nah, that's more of a Sonic.EXE thing.

Javenplayz253 Saw people talking lorem ipsum
Javenplayz253 Saw people marked ???
Javenplayz253 Saw time go by 10x faster
Javenplayz253: "WHO CAUSED THIS?"
Seriously dont have an idea, likely Infinite
Javen could still make clones till he overwhelms infinte with danmaku And i'm pretty sure that with enough clones attacking infinite all at once javen could beat him
Well then the Everywhere Hero probably takes this then. Voting Spong.
Javen beats finite Sonic FRA

Back