• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R2M3] 1st Bane of Buildings Tournament - Blake Belladonna vs. Tails (2-0-0)

ExSENNA

Any/All
Welcome to the Third Match of the Second Round of the 1st Bane of Buildings Tournament! (Bracket) (Event Leaderboard)

On the blue corner, we have Blake Belladonna, submitted by @Spinoirr!
On the red corner, we have Tails, submitted by @MintyBoi1!
Duel 11, let's go!

Blake is 3.41 Tons. Tails is 0.007 Tons. Blake has 487x AP Advantage.
Blake has Class M (5525 Tons), Tails has Class M (205000 Tons) LS. Tails has LS advantage.

Key 1 Blake is used.
Anything above High 8-C is restricted.
Speed equalized.
The location is the Gates of Hell
The starting distance is 15 meters.

Blake: 2 - STOMP
Tails:
Incon (coin flip):

Last edited:
Tails does have higher LS (5525 tons vs 205000 tons roughly) and Intelligence plus gear. Is there any way he can use the Magic Hand, Flashbangs, and his other gear to grab Blake and trap her in the hole at the center of the battlefield?

So his weaknesses are "With enough Social influencing he can convert back into Javen, Tends to toy with his opponent before actually killing them, Doesn't use some of his useful abilities because he says it 'Ruins the game.'."

her Aura works as a health bar meaning she can take 70 attacks that are 3.41 tons of tnt

Also she is comparably in skill to her step brother Bann (Kakarot) and has been using ki (even if it's basic level) for years in the White Fang against robots and people too, if he flies away Blake can use her weapon to drag him down to fight him or shoot ki blasts at him

Also Blake has lightning shots that has some aoe, ice dust that also has some aoe

She can fight alongside and train with her step-brother; Bann Belladonna, who knows all martial arts like Grandpa Gohan in Dragon Ball did

Her skill when it comes to combat and the usage of ki allows her to replicate other ki-based techniques after seeing them once. She can fight alongside and train with her step-brother; Bann Belladonna, who knows all martial arts like Grandpa Gohan in Dragon Ball did

if she's restrained do what bardock did or break out (Idk what his lifting strength is)

Blake in cannon, when she's in her second outfit can do this

In cannon she can do this, so imagine her growing up with a au version of Goku for a brother and having years of using ki manipulation under her belt and being skilled as gramp Gohan basically

Tails does have higher LS (5525 tons vs 205000 tons roughly) and Intelligence plus gear. Is there any way he can use the Magic Hand, Flashbangs, and his other gear to grab Blake and trap her in the hole at the center of the battlefield?
Blake would probably get out via her weapon

Yet none of this matters again because she ap stomps bad

Like tails can do zero damage to her
That’s true but he could do what he did to Drudge and grab her and drop her into a hole she can’t get out of.
So his weaknesses are "With enough Social influencing he can convert back into Javen, Tends to toy with his opponent before actually killing them, Doesn't use some of his useful abilities because he says it 'Ruins the game.'."

her Aura works as a health bar meaning she can take 70 attacks that are 3.41 tons of tnt

Also she is comparably in skill to her step brother Bann (Kakarot) and has been using ki (even if it's basic level) for years in the White Fang against robots and people too, if he flies away Blake can use her weapon to drag him down to fight him or shoot ki blasts at him

Also Blake has lightning shots that has some aoe, ice dust that also has some aoe

She can fight alongside and train with her step-brother; Bann Belladonna, who knows all martial arts like Grandpa Gohan in Dragon Ball did

Her skill when it comes to combat and the usage of ki allows her to replicate other ki-based techniques after seeing them once. She can fight alongside and train with her step-brother; Bann Belladonna, who knows all martial arts like Grandpa Gohan in Dragon Ball did

if she's restrained do what bardock did or break out (Idk what his lifting strength is)

Blake in cannon, when she's in her second outfit can do this

In cannon she can do this, so imagine her growing up with a au version of Goku for a brother and having years of using ki manipulation under her belt and being skilled as gramp Gohan basically

Tails fought Luigi who was skilled with weapons and powerups and who was a decent melee fighter on top of his other abilities. He’s also a good strategist, tricking and outmaneuvering Luigi throughout the fight. If he gets the chance to grab Blake, he could win. Also he took Luigi’s lightning so he has experience there.

How’s she do what Bardock did there? Tails held Luigi upside down by his legs, she wouldn’t be in the position for that. She’d have to contort her body.

That’s true but he could do what he did to Drudge and grab her and drop her into a hole she can’t get out of.

Tails fought Luigi who was skilled with weapons and powerups and who was a decent melee fighter on top of his other abilities. He’s also a good strategist, tricking and outmaneuvering Luigi throughout the fight. If he gets the chance to grab Blake, he could win. Also he took Luigi’s lightning so he has experience there.

How’s she do what Bardock did there? Tails held Luigi upside down by his legs, she wouldn’t be in the position for that. She’d have to contort her body.
All she'd need to do is open her palm and blow up a ki blast in her hand, that's it

Even if she's upside down, it'd one shot kill

All she'd need to do is open her palm and blow up a ki blast in her hand, that's it

Even if she's upside down, it'd one shot kill
That just seems physically off, and Tails only got caught lacking against Luigi because he went invisible. If he sees Blake charging a ki blast he can dodge

That just seems physically off, and Tails only got caught lacking against Luigi because he went invisible. If he sees Blake charging a ki blast he can dodge
Then he'd drop her, and he'd eventually die to one blast or attack from her like nothing

Blake stomps fra

Then he'd drop her, and he'd eventually die to one blast or attack from her like nothing

Blake stomps fra
I’m a bit confused. I agree Blake stomps if she can hit Tails before that but once she’s dropped doesn’t he just leave before she does anything? Also the hole either has gas or water and she’ll eventually have her aura/stamina depleted.

Last edited:
The Tournament should've only been high 8-C's or 9-A's

Not 9-A to high 8-C
I specifically told ppl to have dura-neg stuff so they wouldnt be stonewalled by AP differences but noo

I had to use 8-C versions for both my submissions because all other entrants had low AP

I guess so

Is Blake really too OP for this Tournament? How about we say her aura instead of 70 3.41 tons hits blocks about 3 3.41 Tons. Anything above High 8-C is already restricted and blocking 4 means the healthbar reaches 8-B range.

I guess so

Is Blake really too OP for this Tournament? How about we restrict her aura where instead of 70 3.41 tons hits it blocks about 3 3.41 Tons. Anything above High 8-C is already restricted and blocking 4 means the healthbar reaches 8-B range.
Isn’t that ability restriction? This would make all non-stomps illegal to add to the profiles

Isn’t that ability restriction? This would make all non-stomps illegal to add to the profiles
I don't care about profile adding I just want Tournament to progress in a healty way. Plus anything above High 8-C is restricted and that healthbar aura causes her to block things up to 8-A and here it is restricted down to High 8-C which reduces its healthbar to about 3.5 3.41 Tons hits.

Do we really need to ban Blake? Her AP is high compared to the other High 8-C’s but besides aura her kit is pretty basic. Then again aura is kinda cheating with the amount of hits it can take

I don't care about profile adding I just want Tournament to progress in a healty way. Plus anything above High 8-C is restricted and that healthbar aura causes her to block things up to 8-A and here it is restricted down to High 8-C which reduces its healthbar to about 3.5 3.41 Tons hits.
Nah she gets one shot by 8-A, it's just it acts as a health bar

It's just Blake needs to fight someone with haxs or a 8-C or High 8-C instead of these 9-A's lol

Can’t aura let you take tens of High 8-C attacks or am I misremembering?
Yeah, but she'd have her Aura broken in one shot if she got hit by a attack that's 70 times stronger then her, but it's just aura acts like a health bar that can take 70 comparable hits

But weaker characters can still break it but it's way more hard

Since it works like a health bar and can take 70 3.41 ton attacks, 3.41 x 70 = 238.7 tons so it is strong enough to block a single 8-A attack, and multilple 8-B attacks. Given anything above high 8-C restricted, its blocking power needs to be restricted to 3-3.5 3.41 attacks as anything more than that goes above 8-B

Since it works like a health bar and can take 70 3.41 ton attakcs, 't 3.41 x 70 = 238.7 tons so it is strong enough to block a single 8-A attack, and multilple 8-B attacks. Given anything above high 8-C restricted, its blocking power needs to be restricted to 3-3.5 3.41 attacks as anything more than that goes above 8-B
It's fine, Nora will take her on

Yeah, but she'd have her Aura broken in one shot if she got hit by a attack that's 70 times stronger then her, but it's just aura acts like a health bar that can take 70 comparable hits

But weaker characters can still break it but it's way more hard
And what about continuous attacks that last a few seconds, do those count as one hit?

It's fine, Nora will take her on
Yeah but man I gotta restrict it to 3 3.41 tons, the maximum value of High 8-C👀 Not only does she have the second highest base AP in the Tournament but also stonewalls people with a health bar aura that can take 70 of her own attacks💀

And what about continuous attacks that last a few seconds, do those count as one hit?
Multiple of course

Though again depends on how strong they are, anyways even with her Aura broken she still can use her ki and weapon even though she no longer has most of her resistances and Semblance

Yeah but man I gotta restrict it to 3 3.41 tons, the maximum value of High 8-C👀 Not only does she have the second highest base AP in the Tournament but also stonewalls people with a health bar aura that can take 70 of her own attacks💀
Nah, it's fine to have her Aura the same given Nora can still win due to being actually not a ap stomps

Just means she needs to hit her 70 or more times depending on her ap

Nah, it's fine to have her Aura the same given Nora can still win due to being actually not a ap stomps

Just means she needs to hit her 70 or more times depending on her ap
That still seems ridiculous when considering Blake will be fighting back. How often in a fight do people even attack 70+ times let alone land that many hits?

Well I restricted it to 3-3.5 times of 3.41 Tons for the progression of the Tournament (Anything above High 8-C restricted covers this anyway), Nora vs. Blake can assume it to be 70 tons for profile adding. Every other character gets stonewalled by her I don't know why ppl didnt use more dura-neg characters lol

Well I restricted it to 3-3.5 times of 3.41 Tons for the progression of the Tournament (Anything above High 8-C restricted covers this anyway), Nora vs. Blake can assume it to be 70 tons for profile adding. Every other character gets stonewalled by her I don't know why ppl didnt use more dura-neg characters lol
8-C is a low tier, so hax is harder to find, including something simple like dura neg

That still seems ridiculous when considering Blake will be fighting back. How often in a fight do people even attack 70+ times let alone land that many hits?
It's even worse considering average AP of this tournament is about 1 tons so average character would need to strike like 200 times to break that aura since it can take 70 of 3.41 tons attack

8-C is a low tier, so hax is harder to find, including something simple like dura neg
Yeah, I thought Tails could get by with piercing damage but his opponents are ridiculously more durable. It’s a shame because there are people here relative to him

Yeah, I thought Tails could get by with piercing damage but his opponents are ridiculously more durable. It’s a shame because there are people here relative to him
Yeah aura protects from piercing damage from bullets of characters comparable to you and sword or weapons blades hitting you not leaving a cut at all (I mean it is a force field that acts as a health bar)

Can you guys all vote if this is clear? or did you already voted but im silly and not see them? or is it not over and im silly thinking it is over? what is going on in r/BatmanArkham?

Back