• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R2M1] 1st Calamity of Cities Tournament - Plus-Droid vs. Abliter (3-0-0)

ExSENNA

Any/All
Welcome to the First Match of the Second Round of the 1st Calamity of Cities Tournament! (Bracket) (Event Leaderboard)

On the blue corner, we have Plus-Droid, submitted by @Froggytron
On the red corner, we have
Abliter, submitted by @VeneficaAuthor
Duel 9, let's go!

Droid is 60.9 Megatons, Abliter is 24 Megatons. Droid has a 2.53x AP advantage.
Droid has Class M/G, Abliter has Class G LS. I don't know who has the LS Advantage.

Charged State Droid is used.
Supression Mode Abliter is used.
Anything above 7-B is restricted.
Speed equalized.
The starting distance is 30 meters.
Everything else is SBA.

Droid:3
Abliter:
Incon (coin flip):

Last edited:
HF should have LS since Droid has no value. Assuming he’s baseline HF is somewhere near 10x stronger. I also wonder how good Plus Droid’s heat resistance is. HF’s fireball should reach around 3000 degrees F scaling off of other fire abilities in verse.

Also High-Flyer’s keys have been changed to make things more original. So now Rinser Arc is Cold Copy Arc.

HF should have LS since Droid has no value. Assuming he’s baseline HF is somewhere near 10x stronger. I also wonder how good Plus Droid’s heat resistance is. HF’s fireball should reach around 3000 degrees F scaling off of other fire abilities in verse.

Also High-Flyer’s keys have been changed to make things more original. So now Rinser Arc is Cold Copy Arc.
Roger that. I will update the names once I get on a pc💂

HF should have LS since Droid has no value. Assuming he’s baseline HF is somewhere near 10x stronger.
Agree, Plus-Droid will have to go for LS boost if he gets caught
I also wonder how good Plus Droid’s heat resistance is. HF’s fireball should reach around 3000 degrees F scaling off of other fire abilities in verse.
1 648 degrees Celsius won't really cause issues to his armor, at max it's like unpleasant weather to him. A level underneath Plus-Droid can nearly without issues swim in lava (average lava is 1,300 degrees / 2372 F), and Plus-Droid's heat resistance at another level is decently stronger.
With a distance of 30 meters, how will High-Flyer open the fight?

1 648 degrees Celsius won't really cause issues to his armor, at max it's like unpleasant weather to him. A level underneath Plus-Droid can nearly without issues swim in lava (average lava is 1,300 degrees / 2372 F), and Plus-Droid's heat resistance at another level is decently stronger.

With a distance of 30 meters, how will High-Flyer open the fight?
Then the fireball may not negate durability but it’ll still harm Plus-Droid like it did Cinner who can completely resist the temperature. Elemental intangibility will also be a good tool for High-Flyer.

He would latch onto higher ground with his grapple and try catching Plus-Droid with it for attacks and throws. He’d also use his shuriken once that alone doesn’t work.

Then the fireball may not negate durability but it’ll still harm Plus-Droid like it did Cinner who can completely resist the temperature. Elemental intangibility will also be a good tool for High-Flyer.
Agree
He would latch onto higher ground with his grapple and try catching Plus-Droid with it for attacks and throws. He’d also use his shuriken once that alone doesn’t work.
So he would try to stick his grappling hook weapon on Plus-Droid's body, push him close, and deal many hits?

Plus-Droid could attempt mimicking this with his arm's intractability, but unlike the grappling hook, his touch causes fast absorption of life force (further fuelling his active 'Charged State'). As for throws and the shuriken, quick slashes and rotations of Plus-Droid's lightsaber covered with a Red Laser aura could be used to deflect them, he has a third hand if the two were busy with grappling.

So he would try to stick his grappling hook weapon on Plus-Droid's body, push him close, and deal many hits?

Plus-Droid could attempt mimicking this with his arm's intractability, but unlike the grappling hook, his touch causes fast absorption of life force (further fuelling his active 'Charged State'). As for throws and the shuriken, quick slashes and rotations of Plus-Droid's lightsaber covered with a Red Laser aura could be used to deflect them, he has a third hand if the two were busy with grappling.
Sort of. He can pull you in before punching you and throw you using the momentum gained by him traveling with his grapple before following up with another grapple latch attack.

Plus-Droid would have a hard time using that against High-Flyer if it needs touch. HF will be constantly emitting his slowing field which’ll put an around 2x hinder on all of his movements. And HF has a ton more experience with his weapons I’m assuming. The slowing field will also make it harder to Plus-Droid to guard attacks. And High-Flyer becomes much faster when he’s a fireball so not only will it be unexpected, it’ll be a nightmare to dodge. And once he’s back to human form, he’ll grab Droid for another hit to send him through buildings.

Sort of. He can pull you in before punching you and throw you using the momentum gained by him traveling with his grapple before following up with another grapple latch attack.

Plus-Droid would have a hard time using that against High-Flyer if it needs touch. HF will be constantly emitting his slowing field which’ll put an around 2x hinder on all of his movements. And HF has a ton more experience with his weapons I’m assuming. The slowing field will also make it harder to Plus-Droid to guard attacks. And High-Flyer becomes much faster when he’s a fireball so not only will it be unexpected, it’ll be a nightmare to dodge. And once he’s back to human form, he’ll grab Droid for another hit to send him through buildings.
This strategy would work effectively with base Plus-Droid, but this one (in key3) directly starts in his 'Charged State'
  • Charged State (explosive) - Upon gathering lots of energy in a short amount of time (like with Absorption), Plus-droid gets into his 'charged state', where his armor flashes white considerably. This state allows him to fire red laser attacks much more frequently at City Level AP, activates explosive "thorns effect" on his body, and gains optional extra stats overall. Gathering additional energy is necessary to keep the charged state on-going.
  • Explosion Manipulation (anything contacting Plus-droid's body is repelled back with a bright explosion, many notable techniques gain advancements)
The explosive "thorns effect" covering his entire body (limbs included) will blast HF away with 2.19x AP advantage each time he punches and attempts to throw Plus-Droid, furthermore, the loudness and brightness from an imminent distance will dull HF's senses rapidly. Determining HF doesn't have any super hax with a melee strike, it's beneficial to deactivate the "thorns effect" when HF would pull, for HF without explosive resistance to get seriously damaged when unleashing the quick ninja combos.

Having a hard time attacking/guarding with the slowing field + HF being faster in fireball form won't matter much if HF gets 2.19x more damage for each damage done to Plus-Droid, where he can decently heal wounds made on him with 80% F.P. vacuuming inorganic materials around, unlike HF without regen or healing. The only drawback for Plus-Droid is to maintain his Charged State to not lose the "thorns effect" when HF's combos triggering explosions are energy demanding. Now and then retracting an arm/leg onto the land space to absorb a piece of energy should be enough, could HF spot this weakness and attempt to prevent him from getting the energy?

This has been great but I’ll have to pull High-Flyer and Streak from the tournament due to an upgrade today removing all the Low 7-B/7-B keys from SDS.

Yeah, in that case, I made Abliter the winner against High-Flyer in Round 1 like how I made Swarm win against Varlet after I forfeit. This is now Abliter vs Plus-Droid.

This has been great but I’ll have to pull High-Flyer and Streak from the tournament due to an upgrade today removing all the Low 7-B/7-B keys from SDS.
Pretty saddening since this was an epic battle (it had an interesting irony, HF being the likely worst matchup for S.Abliter while Plus-Droid showed to do similar things to HF 👀)
Add Abliter back!!!!!!! #AbliterJustice
I agree, it will bring Plus-Droid a 50/50 battle where the winner of whatever side wins with difficult hard-diff or it ends up an incon due to identical strengths, but it's fair to Abliter
Yeah, in that case, I made Abliter the winner against High-Flyer in Round 1 like how I made Swarm win against Varlet after I forfeit. This is now Abliter vs Plus-Droid.
Will you rename this thread or create a new one for it?

Pretty saddening since this was an epic battle (it had an interesting irony, HF being the likely worst matchup for S.Abliter while Plus-Droid showed to do similar things to HF 👀)

I agree, it will bring Plus-Droid a 50/50 battle where the winner of whatever side wins with difficult hard-diff or it ends up an incon due to identical strengths, but it's fair to Abliter

Will you rename this thread or create a new one for it?
I renamed it

Alright, so let's reset this match to square one

Abliter always starts with Suppression Field which is able to absorb 7-B and lower energy blasts (even if they are higher into 7-B) and the field automatically creates a 15-meter wide in all directions area which saps the energy of opponents whenever they are within that area. This can only be broken by an 'overwhelming' physical move or an intense and consistent barrage of charged up punches which is much harder to land. Scanning will also show Plus-Droid's disaster level (basically just his raw AP) and potential weaknesses

Alright, so let's reset this match to square one

Abliter always starts with Suppression Field which is able to absorb 7-B and lower energy blasts (even if they are higher into 7-B) and the field automatically creates a 15-meter wide in all directions area which saps the energy of opponents whenever they are within that area. This can only be broken by an 'overwhelming' physical move or an intense and consistent barrage of charged up punches which is much harder to land. Scanning will also show Plus-Droid's disaster level (basically just his raw AP) and potential weaknesses
Plus-Droid has already many enhanced senses to deduce some change following the 'S.Field forcefield barrier' activation in 15-meter radius around Abliter (given that he doesn't start with it). To secure his doubts, with his feet he launches three tiny pebbles (one having ultra-small Red Laser aura on it, one slightly higher, one not).

Observing the ultra-small charged pebble get sucked out of energy & radiation before reaching the barrier, and the one slightly more charged hitting the S.Field did no damage while the pebble with no energy at all did microscopic disturbance, it's clear to Plus-Droid how these work, how much energy they steal, and that this is an awful matchup for him (I guess in-character Abliter would ignore the pebbles, seeing them as pathetic attacks at best inflicting just a small scratch in his armor, would they even get past the S.Field)

After that, Plus-Droid sights, deactivates his lightsabers (they are green energy filled with radiation 🗿), and falls on the ground (supposing this is a city arena, based on its name), while putting his hands behind his head as a pillow. Then he loudly mentions the ground being decently comfortable and starts playing with a mediocre-sized cube taken from the ground with 80% F.P.

Plus-Droid has already many enhanced senses to deduce some change following the 'S.Field forcefield barrier' activation in 15-meter radius around Abliter (given that he doesn't start with it). To secure his doubts, with his feet he launches three tiny pebbles (one having ultra-small Red Laser aura on it, one slightly higher, one not).

Observing the ultra-small charged pebble get sucked out of energy & radiation before reaching the barrier, and the one slightly more charged hitting the S.Field did no damage while the pebble with no energy at all did microscopic disturbance, it's clear to Plus-Droid how these work, how much energy they steal, and that this is an awful matchup for him (I guess in-character Abliter would ignore the pebbles, seeing them as pathetic attacks at best inflicting just a small scratch in his armor, would they even get past the S.Field)

After that, Plus-Droid sights, deactivates his lightsabers (they are green energy filled with radiation 🗿), and falls on the ground (supposing this is a city arena, based on its name), while putting his hands behind his head as a pillow. Then he loudly mentions the ground being decently comfortable and starts playing with a mediocre-sized cube taken from the ground with 80% F.P.
I’m not falling into a trap again, so instead of launching some move to see how this ends up with a single message defeat for me, I’m just going to list how Abliter typically uses his stuff regularly

So Abliter is the first character to use Suppresion Mode in V. Verse and Plus-Droid is correct that it makes it a pretty bad matchup for him considering his arsenal largely revolves around energy, something Abliter is built to nullify and/or absorb. This is the reason why he is the one guarding Cobalt. His Suppression Mode stuff, particularly the field, basically completely walls her fighting ability and turns it into a stomp in his favor. Luckily for Cobalt, there were others to deal with him. Plus-Droid is a lot more versatile than first key Cobalt but still as I said he revolves around energy.

Furthermore, Abliter’s suppression fire lasers also leave behind a burning effect dealing good passive damage on enemies they hit (or even ‘barley miss’) which mostly ignores durability considering the effect was noticed by a High 7-A character, but by no means does anything Abliter have actually scale there. It should be hurting plus droid pretty good though if Abliter gets the chance to apply it

He also has good air manip attacks, skate mode for very good speed boosting and can summon four High 7-C scanners who basically just show up to spam boost his absorbing field and raise his stats up by a good bit. He’s got other stuff but this is a good gist on his main bits in this key

Also remembering from the dark hearted match, this doesn’t seem in character of a beginning against someone like Abliter who is definitely a sinner in FU’s eyes. Why would prideful plus droid adopt a strategy like this?

Also remembering from the dark hearted match, this doesn’t seem in character of a beginning against someone like Abliter who is definitely a sinner in FU’s eyes. Why would prideful plus droid adopt a strategy like this?
Unlike Gunnix's tea behavior, this is a mask to hide a menacing intent behind every action Plus-Droid carefully setups, given that his power and hax are too much for the first direct attack to cause tormenting 👀
So Abliter is the first character to use Suppresion Mode in V. Verse and Plus-Droid is correct that it makes it a pretty bad matchup for him considering his arsenal largely revolves around energy, something Abliter is built to nullify and/or absorb. This is the reason why he is the one guarding Cobalt. His Suppression Mode stuff, particularly the field, basically completely walls her fighting ability and turns it into a stomp in his favor. Luckily for Cobalt, there were others to deal with him. Plus-Droid is a lot more versatile than first key Cobalt but still as I said he revolves around energy.
This answers your last question about strategizing against a high sin-meter btw
I’m not falling into a trap again, so instead of launching some move to see how this ends up with a single message defeat for me, I’m just going to list how Abliter typically uses his stuff regularly
This one was planned in the third message though, guess now I have to spoil the entire plan at once
Furthermore, Abliter’s suppression fire lasers also leave behind a burning effect dealing good passive damage on enemies they hit (or even ‘barley miss’) which mostly ignores durability considering the effect was noticed by a High 7-A character, but by no means does anything Abliter have actually scale there. It should be hurting plus droid pretty good though if Abliter gets the chance to apply it

He also has good air manip attacks, skate mode for very good speed boosting and can summon four High 7-C scanners who basically just show up to spam boost his absorbing field and raise his stats up by a good bit. He’s got other stuff but this is a good gist on his main bits in this key
Technically whatever Abliter uses (burning lasers/cubes used against Frogman/summons), Plus-Droid can evade with his 'laying on the ground' strategy, stockpiling explosions in the ground behind his back with 80% F.P. for a speed amp dash into the sky when his attack get near. 'Skate Mode' would be good there, but it seems that isn't Abliter's starting move. It is a strategy Charged State Plus-Droid would go for in the majority of scenarios after confirming a melee/middle melee bad matchup like this, the launch can be made from a building or something other.

When in the air, Plus-Droid can use the debris his launching explosion propelled (and he kept it close to his body) and via 80% F.P. magnetism create a big solar panel wings around him, which will ease his flight (together with his very long-lasting backpack rockets) while consuming sun energy to keep Charged State running for the longest time possible. It's not a question of if, but when he is eventually shot down with the lasers of Abliter (and his summons), but it can buy much time for his next, third move.

Third move originates in most fight situations by reducing:
  1. -Green Lightsabers (energy + radiation just to be eaten)
  2. -Red Laser Bursts and similar blasts (energy just to be eaten)
  3. -Aura of Red Laser attacks (at best corroding his body somewhat if getting close, but all other effects just feed energy)
  4. -Trails of explosions (energy just to be eaten)
  5. -Rock getting propelled at Abliter by explosions (Plus-Droid is in sky were there are hardly any)
  6. -Use of 'jetpack rockets' as projectiles or 'Provisional evolution' (both saved as last cards)

So pretty much the only thing in the arsenal remaining are the microscopic soul crystal pieces again, not carrying energy and being melee. Here comes the cube (or any object Plus-Droid would grab on the land before launching himself into the sky, potentially he could use parts of his armor as well if he forgot). Inputting it with a dust of microscopic soul crystal pieces > compressing it hard with many explosions from all sides > immediately sending it through Plus-Droid's small portal close to Abliter underneath his S.Field (again) > having the object not compressed by explosions explode with speed amp and firing the microscopic soul crystal pieces in AOE all around it.

With such a surprise and timing, some of them get into Abliter's body in most of situations. Although they will not possess his body (as full Soul Crystal Shard sent by Frogman can), with Abliter's body being 99% mechanical, there is the perfect environment for even a small amount of crystal pieces to roam in, namely if it's a high sin-meter body. Spreading like an inorganic material disease, sabotaging body functions, growing blades and spikes inside (with a direct pre-set command to grow without energy and radiation), and making body movements hard.

Then, there is the last phase, Plus-Droid in the sky abusing this as much as possible, effectively turning Abliter's energy absorption utmost strength into a weakness as well. All his arsenal serving as a mere fooder to Abliter now feeds the crystals in him as well (similarly how nutrients feed spreading cancer), and with each energy, the crystals will grow more physical blades, hammers, and spikes through the Abliter's body and out of it, all having a potential to slowly adapt and evolve deadlier to Abliter (aka the 'minor Awakening Power' mentioned on this attack description at F.P. page.

---------------------

It's guaranteed the lasers (causing the dura-neg burning with every scratch), flying scanners and much more (further gaining power with Plus-Droid's energy attacks attempting to grow the crystals) will cause serious issues and damage to flying Plus-Droid in the sky (trying his hardest to keep Charged State running), but by forming a weakness in Abliter's upper strength of absorbing energy, I see Plus-Droid edging in the end with very hard difficulty, unless there are more arguments how Abliter could fight against this if he can slow it as much as possible 👀

fu_plus_droid_battles_suppression_mode_abliter_by_froggytron_di0fgp1-pre.jpg

Regardless of who wins though, their fight looks epic 🔥

Technically whatever Abliter uses (burning lasers/cubes used against Frogman/summons), Plus-Droid can evade with his 'laying on the ground' strategy, stockpiling explosions in the ground behind his back with 80% F.P. for a speed amp dash into the sky when his attack get near. 'Skate Mode' would be good there, but it seems that isn't Abliter's starting move. It is a strategy Charged State Plus-Droid would go for in the majority of scenarios after confirming a melee/middle melee bad matchup like this, the launch can be made from a building or something other.

When in the air, Plus-Droid can use the debris his launching explosion propelled (and he kept it close to his body) and via 80% F.P. magnetism create a big solar panel wings around him, which will ease his flight (together with his very long-lasting backpack rockets) while consuming sun energy to keep Charged State running for the longest time possible. It's not a question of if, but when he is eventually shot down with the lasers of Abliter (and his summons), but it can buy much time for his next, third move.

Third move originates in most fight situations by reducing:
  1. -Green Lightsabers (energy + radiation just to be eaten)
  2. -Red Laser Bursts and similar blasts (energy just to be eaten)
  3. -Aura of Red Laser attacks (at best corroding his body somewhat if getting close, but all other effects just feed energy)
  4. -Trails of explosions (energy just to be eaten)
  5. -Rock getting propelled at Abliter by explosions (Plus-Droid is in sky were there are hardly any)
  6. -Use of 'jetpack rockets' as projectiles or 'Provisional evolution' (both saved as last cards)

So pretty much the only thing in the arsenal remaining are the microscopic soul crystal pieces again, not carrying energy and being melee. Here comes the cube (or any object Plus-Droid would grab on the land before launching himself into the sky, potentially he could use parts of his armor as well if he forgot). Inputting it with a dust of microscopic soul crystal pieces > compressing it hard with many explosions from all sides > immediately sending it through Plus-Droid's small portal close to Abliter underneath his S.Field (again) > having the object not compressed by explosions explode with speed amp and firing the microscopic soul crystal pieces in AOE all around it.

With such a surprise and timing, some of them get into Abliter's body in most of situations. Although they will not possess his body (as full Soul Crystal Shard sent by Frogman can), with Abliter's body being 99% mechanical, there is the perfect environment for even a small amount of crystal pieces to roam in, namely if it's a high sin-meter body. Spreading like an inorganic material disease, sabotaging body functions, growing blades and spikes inside (with a direct pre-set command to grow without energy and radiation), and making body movements hard.

Then, there is the last phase, Plus-Droid in the sky abusing this as much as possible, effectively turning Abliter's energy absorption utmost strength into a weakness as well. All his arsenal serving as a mere fooder to Abliter now feeds the crystals in him as well (similarly how nutrients feed spreading cancer), and with each energy, the crystals will grow more physical blades, hammers, and spikes through the Abliter's body and out of it, all having a potential to slowly adapt and evolve deadlier to Abliter (aka the 'minor Awakening Power' mentioned on this attack description at F.P. page.

---------------------

It's guaranteed the lasers (causing the dura-neg burning with every scratch), flying scanners and much more (further gaining power with Plus-Droid's energy attacks attempting to grow the crystals) will cause serious issues and damage to flying Plus-Droid in the sky (trying his hardest to keep Charged State running), but by forming a weakness in Abliter's upper strength of absorbing energy, I see Plus-Droid edging in the end with very hard difficulty, unless there are more arguments how Abliter could fight against this if he can slow it as much as possible 👀
I mean, i think this assumes that Abliter is gonna hang back from range and just spam the whole time but he isn't stupid. I think Abliter can find a way to clip those wings before the right amount of time is bought. The Suppression Fire Lasers have excellent control, and while Plus-Droid does have ways to pilot through and defend himself, if Abliter approaches with an attack like Tornado Chest while swarming him and surrounding him with Suppression Fire Lasers there are good odds that he destroys the wings. He can also use skilled timing and placement of Obliteration Mines to help further. Massive 7-B bombs are sure to disrupt him even if he portals around. If he's on the defensive this entire time then Abliter will take advantage. When combined with his pretty mechanical look, Abliter is likely to assume that they are similarly built. Almost every robot in V. Verse has a ton of energy projection, so under the assumption the same is true here (which it is), Abliter will be well aware that this is a good matchup his way to. Abliter will be able to go maximum effort on the offensive side and really show off what he can do with his laser control, skate mode, mines, and tornado attacks all combining to make a symphony of abilities which I'm confident will tilt it solidly in favor of Abliter.

Plus clearly that cube is special to Plus-Droid and Abliter can single that out in particular. While he's doing his 'sympohny', he can target the cube or Plus-Droids arms and destroy it well before he ever gets to carry out his plan. I also wouldn't even actually call Abliter a very high sin meter, certainly nothing like Dark. I mean the guy never even killed anybody, really the worst he does is scare Cobalt and keep her under control and I think most of that just ties back to Marx (the maker of Abliter) instead of Abliter himself

Truly epic, this is an amazing image!! Thanks for drawing this so much, I'll definitely be saving it and looking at it often regardless of outcome ❤️
I said to myself I didn't do much of these in our matches (or rather I did, but they always ended up so chaotic you couldn't see what was happening there + they weren't quality enough), this match turned into a lesser warfare scene, so the picture could be made way clearer 👀

I mean, i think this assumes that Abliter is gonna hang back from range and just spam the whole time
He could do that in some scenarios though, even if it's less likely.
I think Abliter can find a way to clip those wings before the right amount of time is bought.
Clipping alone won't be enough, 80% Matter Manip has the potential to make the wings thinner than a single millimeter, with high desperation Plus-Droid could go even lower to always have a surface absorbing a big amount of sunlight. When there isn’t enough material for such a thin layer, Plus-Droid could start consuming his outer armor pieces.
The Suppression Fire Lasers have excellent control, and while Plus-Droid does have ways to pilot through and defend himself, if Abliter approaches with an attack like Tornado Chest while swarming him and surrounding him with Suppression Fire Lasers
Although his lasers have great potential to disperse energy waves, they don't appear to have the same „anti-attack-reflection“attribute Hetace’s version had. Meaning, that even a level 2 Laser-Controller shouldn’t have much trouble bending them around Plus-Droid’s body and wings safely for a super long duration, furthermore when Plus-Droid has a very slow downscaling 2.53x AP advantage.

Then just ‚Tornado Chest‘ remains, but wouldnt ‚micro explosions‘ (already activatable to greatly support in ‚Scissor-Dash' attack) covering Plus-Droid body pieces targetted hit with the concentrated blast of winds be mostly disturbing the final effects? Explosions already cause decent air shockwaves and Plus-Droid has decent AP upper hand. Unlike how he defended in the vs Vacteria threat (against gigantic solid spikes), micro-explosions should be enough, while they consume way less energy.

Not to mention Plus-Droid can spam generation of his own 'Green Laser Field' around him (from the first level, he still has decent reserves of Green Laser Crystal Shards stored in his armor and his dimensional storage), althrough Low 7-B, being generated non-stop will further reduce the wind damage. There is the potential to boost the Green Laser Field Shield with Red Laser (just like the green laser lightsabers, which unlike Red Laser bursts is energy-efficient) to strengthen it and set aura on it repelling other forces (including wind), which could further drastically reduce the wind getting through being required to neutralize by micro-explosions.
He can also use skilled timing and placement of Obliteration Mines to help further.
How can these bombs (further seeming to be used as landmines) be deployed in the mid-air? :d
Almost every robot in V. Verse has a ton of energy projection, so under the assumption the same is true here (which it is), Abliter will be well aware that this is a good matchup his way to. Abliter will be able to go maximum effort on the offensive side and really show off what he can do with his laser control, skate mode, mines, and tornado attacks all combining to make a symphony of abilities which I'm confident will tilt it solidly in favor of Abliter.
His lasers having bent trajectories won't hit, Tornado Attacks get mostly neutralized even before there is a need for micro-explosions to disperse their remains, mines (Im not sure how would be deployed in the sky) and won’t ‚Skate Mode‘ require land under to skate on at superior speeds? I’m basing the working of these two by names and how I imagine them though, which might be decently incorrect 🗿
Plus clearly that cube is special to Plus-Droid and Abliter can single that out in particular. While he's doing his 'sympohny', he can target the cube or Plus-Droids arms and destroy it well before he ever gets to carry out his plan.
In most situations, Plus-Droid is already stacking Crystal Pieces into the cube when „he is playing with it at the ground“, the moment he propels into the air with the speed amp he compresses it as much as he can, and the very moment later sends it to Abliter through a portal (as it will AOE explode the moment the explosions aren’t compressing it anymore). Very hardly I can see a time window to destroy the cube, given that these are starting moves after finding out how his fields work.
I also wouldn't even actually call Abliter a very high sin meter, certainly nothing like Dark. I mean the guy never even killed anybody, really the worst he does is scare Cobalt and keep her under control and I think most of that just ties back to Marx (the maker of Abliter) instead of Abliter himself
Abliter still mentally bullies innocent Cobalt for a longer period (causing numerous mental pain Sin Vision is super observative to) instead of realizing the situation and secretly helping her, but agree his Sin-Meter might not be so high tho as Marx is in some % of the blame. That will somewhat slow how fast the crystal pieces would grow in him, but it doesn’t change the fact he is on the dark side, they will still activate. Clearly, Abliter isn’t a low Sin-Meter being.

• Suppression Mode: A highly enhanced mode built into Abliter so that he could keep Cobalt under his thumb if she ever unlocked her powers. It raises all of his stats significantly and provides him newfound abilities only useable in the mode. Its downside is that it could potentially overload his specs and core after an extended use period where he's having to use all of his power's multiple times.
+ Won't using his S.Mode ‚symphony of abilities’ multiple times activate the Suppression’s mode downside of overloading his specs and core
though? Maybe even sooner with the crystal pieces salvaging and growing through his body (core included, where all of this downgrades his specs already). This further has big potential to buy Plus-Droid additional time advantage and prevent damages made on him, namely if Abliter sees a „good matchup” and goes all offensive while not thinking of his power limits, backfiring at him 👀

Clipping alone won't be enough, 80% Matter Manip has the potential to make the wings thinner than a single millimeter, with high desperation Plus-Droid could go even lower to always have a surface absorbing a big amount of sunlight. When there isn’t enough material for such a thin layer, Plus-Droid could start consuming his outer armor pieces.
The thinner this gets, the less sun he can absorb, therefore, the more likely Abliter wins. while it is true that numerous smaller solar panels can equal the output of larger ones, a solar panel that small and thin would be effectively worthless and a waste of the matter manipulation ability and not even close to the amount of energy Plus-Droid needs to maintain his charged state for very long at all. Once it gets to the point where he is consuming outer armor pieces that'll just make it even worse
Although his lasers have great potential to disperse energy waves, they don't appear to have the same „anti-attack-reflection“attribute Hetace’s version had. Meaning, that even a level 2 Laser-Controller shouldn’t have much trouble bending them around Plus-Droid’s body and wings safely for a super long duration, furthermore when Plus-Droid has a very slow downscaling 2.53x AP advantage.
But Abliter has very superior LS which Plus-Droid can only hope to equal, he only reaches the base where Abliter up-scales decently from via "strength boosting and momentarily with high EXP damage-boosted physicals". he should be able to just force his lasers through that way, plus the AP advantage will soon disappear if Abliter has all four scanners spamming danmaku of High 7-C attacks into him, quickly adding up to city level boosts so he'd have a double advantage.

All the Suppression Fire around will also make it very hard to just snipe the scanners and even if he does Abliter can heal them

Plus even if they are being bent around him the burning effect is still gonna apply and being surrounded by these things is gonna add up and generate an unbearable burn sensation all across Plus- Droids body.
Then just ‚Tornado Chest‘ remains, but wouldnt ‚micro explosions‘ (already activatable to greatly support in ‚Scissor-Dash' attack) covering Plus-Droid body pieces targetted hit with the concentrated blast of winds be mostly disturbing the final effects? Explosions already cause decent air shockwaves and Plus-Droid has decent AP upper hand. Unlike how he defended in the vs Vacteria threat (against gigantic solid spikes), micro-explosions should be enough, while they consume way less energy.
Tornado Chest is a lot stronger than simple pressurized air attacks, it's able to ragdoll similar AP and LS enemies multiple times in just a moment and both of those apply to this fight (once again, Abliter is gaining Ap and speed by absorbing scanner lasers). It'll disrupt any counter attacks which suppression fire doesn't already cover and at best they'll just counter each other in that regard except Abliter will still cause damage through the passive burn effect. In addition, all of the explosions, lasers, and extreme presure air waves from all directions should estroy any city matieral Plus-Droid is trying to use for all these tactics. Tornado Shot is also stronger than tornado chest and can cause whole lot more problems if Abliter is at close range.
Not to mention Plus-Droid can spam generation of his own 'Green Laser Field' around him (from the first level, he still has decent reserves of Green Laser Crystal Shards stored in his armor and his dimensional storage), althrough Low 7-B, being generated non-stop will further reduce the wind damage. There is the potential to boost the Green Laser Field Shield with Red Laser (just like the green laser lightsabers, which unlike Red Laser bursts is energy-efficient) to strengthen it and set aura on it repelling other forces (including wind), which could further drastically reduce the wind getting through being required to neutralize by micro-explosions.
The Suppression Fire Lasers should take care is this very well. Suppression Megalaser can also do the trick if Plus-Droid can use laser controller and this at the same time since it also has suppression fire properties and is much larger than Plus-Droids entire body with many folds of higher AP which is consistently growing. I think if Abliter lands that directly he just wins the fight outright since Droid will be nearly entirely disintegrated (including all inorganic material being gathered) and all of his defenses will be energy nulled. Considering the strategy Abliter is adopting in this fight, such a thing is very plausible, especially with Plus-Droid being unaware of Abliter having an attack that powerful.
How can these bombs (further seeming to be used as landmines) be deployed in the mid-air? :d
They are called mines and are often used similarly to mines, however, they are deployed and shaped like bombs (being spherical) and so work in the air just as they would on the ground it's just that they can't hover and hold off exploding in the air like a landmine could since Abliter lacks the tk to have it hover properly
His lasers having bent trajectories won't hit, Tornado Attacks get mostly neutralized even before there is a need for micro-explosions to disperse their remains, mines (Im not sure how would be deployed in the sky) and won’t ‚Skate Mode‘ require land under to skate on at superior speeds? I’m basing the working of these two by names and how I imagine them though, which might be decently incorrect 🗿
But they can still apply a very painful full body burns effect and null the green laser field, allowing the wind attacks to get through, the mines are just shot out because they are bombs and can be used properly in the air, and as for Skate Mode, he just needs a skating start and retains that superior speed through the air. if he were to land again, he would need to skate again to get that speed, but in his fights in V. Verse hs is shown fighting just as fast in the sky as he fights when boosted on the ground. Not to mention his speed rises with energy absorbed too, so thousands of scanner lasers being shot into him combined with skate mode could propel Abliter to a blitz eventually
Abliter still mentally bullies innocent Cobalt for a longer period (causing numerous mental pain Sin Vision is super observative to) instead of realizing the situation and secretly helping her, but agree his Sin-Meter might not be so high tho as Marx is in some % of the blame. That will somewhat slow how fast the crystal pieces would grow in him, but it doesn’t change the fact he is on the dark side, they will still activate. Clearly, Abliter isn’t a low Sin-Meter being.
Should still slow it down by a significant margin, plus, Abliter isn't going to be standing still at all and with his much faster speed amps, even an instant portal warp of the cube still has a decent chance to just miss since Abliter is constantly moving and if Plus-Droid misses that shot he is almost guaranteed to lose.
+ Won't using his S.Mode ‚symphony of abilities’ multiple times activate the Suppression’s mode downside of overloading his specs and core
though? Maybe even sooner with the crystal pieces salvaging and growing through his body (core included, where all of this downgrades his specs already). This further has big potential to buy Plus-Droid additional time advantage and prevent damages made on him, namely if Abliter sees a „good matchup” and goes all offensive while not thinking of his power limits, backfiring at him 👀
It would activate it slowly, it applies the most when Abliter combines it with the megalaser which he is able to use at least 3 times before becoming 'truly' tired, so combining all else even for a while isn't going to be too drastic, plus absorbing energy and his sap field would make this process even longer.

The thinner this gets, the less sun he can absorb, therefore, the more likely Abliter wins. while it is true that numerous smaller solar panels can equal the output of larger ones, a solar panel that small and thin would be effectively worthless and a waste of the matter manipulation ability and not even close to the amount of energy Plus-Droid needs to maintain his charged state for very long at all. Once it gets to the point where he is consuming outer armor pieces that'll just make it even worse
It doesn't work like that though, this video about universe colonisin shows the scales these plates can be. Replicating ultra-thin mirrors and sending rays of sunlight into Plus-Droid's back is enough and doesn't waste any surface area (I confused it with full solar panels, my bad). But then when I think about the small time Plus-Droid has to last once Abliter gets "infected", even in the best situations for Abliter no panels seem to be required, as fully charged 'Charged State' can easily last such a time. The panels really seems like a minor reserve help and a thing to distract Abliter's attention (given that he doesn't have prior knowledge about Ch.State), which is very smart in the fight-setting 👀
But Abliter has very superior LS which Plus-Droid can only hope to equal, he only reaches the base where Abliter up-scales decently from via "strength boosting and momentarily with high EXP damage-boosted physicals". he should be able to just force his lasers through that way
Which technology and components allow Abliter to control his lasers remotely? (just curious if it's similar to FU Laser Magnets). Does LS really influence the changing direction of non-ultra-more powerful lasers? Unlike TK (where forces clash), both of them will be switching pathways of the lasers, so in the end their pathway becomes a compromise, which is enough for Plus-Droid to keep dodging with no hit despite having the panel on himself.
, plus the AP advantage will soon disappear if Abliter has all four scanners spamming danmaku of High 7-C attacks into him, quickly adding up to city level boosts so he'd have a double advantage.
The price of this amp would make it nearly not worth it, given that feeding the m.crystals like that will 2x, perhaps even 3x reduce the total time Abliter has left
All the Suppression Fire around will also make it very hard to just snipe the scanners and even if he does Abliter can heal them
There hardly seems any motivation to attack the scanners with the fight conditions Plus-Droid got into
Plus even if they are being bent around him the burning effect is still gonna apply and being surrounded by these things is gonna add up and generate an unbearable burn sensation all across Plus- Droids body.
Is the burning effect AOE around the lasers (just like heat+radiation+aging are around Red Laser projectiles)?
Tornado Chest is a lot stronger than simple pressurized air attacks, it's able to ragdoll similar AP and LS enemies multiple times in just a moment and both of those apply to this fight (once again, Abliter is gaining Ap and speed by absorbing scanner lasers). It'll disrupt any counter attacks which suppression fire doesn't already cover and at best they'll just counter each other in that regard except Abliter will still cause damage through the passive burn effect. In addition, all of the explosions, lasers, and extreme presure air waves from all directions should estroy any city matieral Plus-Droid is trying to use for all these tactics. Tornado Shot is also stronger than tornado chest and can cause whole lot more problems if Abliter is at close range.
Supposing it gets through regenerating Green Laser Field with tremendously energy-saving Red Laser aura on it, pushing objects even as air molecules. With a correct aura setting (having the best aerodynamic shape and behavior, it could push big amounts of wind to rotate around the Green Laser Field permanently instead => now acting as another shield layer further disturbing the flow of another tornado beam attacks incoming (Red Laser can get very creative). This combined with Laser-controller present a solid defensive
The Suppression Fire Lasers should take care is this very well. Suppression Megalaser can also do the trick if Plus-Droid can use laser controller and this at the same time since it also has suppression fire properties and is much larger than Plus-Droids entire body with many folds of higher AP which is consistently growing. I think if Abliter lands that directly he just wins the fight outright since Droid will be nearly entirely disintegrated (including all inorganic material being gathered) and all of his defenses will be energy nulled. Considering the strategy Abliter is adopting in this fight, such a thing is very plausible, especially with Plus-Droid being unaware of Abliter having an attack that powerful.
If this lands (which statistically would need many attempts on average), phase 2 of Plus-Droid will begin 👀 His core negates being burned and damaged by this, and with boosted ‚Drawback State‘ can keep recreating weaker outer armor from compressed air (everywhere present) => which gets air properties => becomes light and can move by currents => can from and now absorb tornado beam attack’s to become a body part.

The only goal at this point is to last, and non-stop recreating air body, swimming in the air is a perfect last resort. Abliter’s field eaten enough of Charged State attacks, beams, and explosions for the microscopic crystals to grow in their own 10-lines, supposing Abliter activates his ‚Endurance Mode‘ and does all to slow them down (using the best of his regen, trying to get most of them off his body) while not being really high on sin-meter, it's not even ~20 seconds needed for his body to be totally massacred to the last bit at his best odds, where in some scenarios his KO comes sooner. Further, each of his attempts to catch Plus-Droid makes things worse, as if a person on the verge of death from ilness started running in the snow in winter. Not to mention before Plus-Droid’s body destruction and transition to phase 2, likely some dozens of seconds passed already.
They are called mines and are often used similarly to mines, however, they are deployed and shaped like bombs (being spherical) and so work in the air just as they would on the ground it's just that they can't hover and hold off exploding in the air like a landmine could since Abliter lacks the tk to have it hover properly
How is Abliter planning to hit Plus-Droid 100% focusing on evading with this?
But they can still apply a very painful full body burns effect and null the green laser field, allowing the wind attacks to get through
^mentioned above
, the mines are just shot out because they are bombs and can be used properly in the air, and as for Skate Mode, he just needs a skating start and retains that superior speed through the air. if he were to land again, he would need to skate again to get that speed, but in his fights in V. Verse hs is shown fighting just as fast in the sky as he fights when boosted on the ground. Not to mention his speed rises with energy absorbed too, so thousands of scanner lasers being shot into him combined with skate mode could propel Abliter to a blitz eventually
That in combination with the bombs and afterimages really comes menacing to phase 2 Plus-Droid. But, can he skate without complete limbs entirely (which were pierced enough to scramble away in form of small metal fragments), with hundreds of many (some even lower dozens of) meters long stacked blades/swords/spikes in his body pilling all his components internally, pushing them out by growing hammers and drills (imagine a running person gets stabbed from within and both of his lungs in destroyed state are propelled out of him, he will be glad to take a few additionals steps before falling to ground)? Summarized, this is no condition to blitz someone, further a super-durable small Red Crystal flying away in 100% regenerating air body. Abliter will get into this state sooner if spamming attacks of scanners into his absorption => accelerating the growth from m.crystals. If Abliter goes to skate blitz really early, I think Plus-Droid has enough materials + Charged State energy + arsenal to spend before he gets into this critical condition in which he can hardly melee blitz anymore.
Should still slow it down by a significant margin,
I take all into account, thats why I don't see hundreds of blades 100% killing him within first 3 seconds (as it would do to most durable high sin-meter robots, given that this move usually acts as instakiller paralyzing them, with an single additional energy attack bursting in growth enough to rip them into numerous pieces flying in all directions), but rather in noticeably low dozens of them.
plus, Abliter isn't going to be standing still at all and with his much faster speed amps, even an instant portal warp of the cube still has a decent chance to just miss since Abliter is constantly moving and if Plus-Droid misses that shot he is almost guaranteed to lose.
The surprise and the timing (before Abliter can skate on the land sufficiently to speed up enough) make it very unlikely to miss, in the worst outcomes at less tiny amounts of crystals get in. But wouldn’t say guaranteed to lose, there are many more shots (many outer armor pieces around his limbs) to repeat this, its a fight to the death after all 👀
It would activate it slowly, it applies the most when Abliter combines it with the megalaser which he is able to use at least 3 times before becoming 'truly' tired, so combining all else even for a while isn't going to be too drastic, plus absorbing energy and his sap field would make this process even longer.
Aren’t all the fatal damages the hundreds of blades likely to compensate, and bring these drawbacks earlier? Further, if he shoots the mega laser (which is unlikely to hit with first attempts when you add Plus-Droid’s portals into the current defensive combination). Abliter simply doesn't have some ultra-strong internal acid cleaner, or 2-sec-rewind, or body-control high enough to „throw“ all of the crystals + blades formed out of his body. All he has are internal lasers (which would feed the crystals even more), Mid-Low Regeneration & 'Endurance System’ (prolonging somewhat), scanners (shooting of pieces of him beyond saving), not such a high sin-meter and likely some crazy determination to last longer (he should normally), heat + radiation resistance (to not be KO’d right away as Hearted), paralyzing resistance (to move despite having hundreds of long blades within preventing that), ~20 seconds are realistically generous estimation with him being lucky in many ways, namely if he doesn't go for his AP boost with scanners. Not to mention corrosion from blades should still work on him, worsening state in his body falling apart even further.

Well, I guess Abliter just gets outlasted then
It was the work of Laser Crystals again (as once more majority of the arsenal besides them turned useless on their own), but it took enormously more effort this time, as even a 20% difference (from 100% F.P.) immediately turns this matchup into hard-diff decently tight on time 🕒
FU needs to fight Triton, the suppression mode disrespect is getting a bit ridiculous imo
How many Gunnixes will be permitted to fight him? As of now, Triton still doesn't have a profile though

80% Armored Ninja FRA

Back