• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M3] 2nd Crosstier Tournament - Azalea Aculeus vs. Sonic (0-0-0)

“Listen here, dumbass. All we needed to do is find the magil beasts and secure them, there was literally no need to go on the offense. So why are you stirring up a commotion? Out of the various ways we could have done this quest, why did you pick the one where the most attention is drawn to us?“

Same Energy as this

Gonna copy paste some stuff from a different match.

Some percentage chance nonsense to keep in mind regarding Azalea:

• She has a 50% chance to have all of her attacks absorb themselves into the opponents body. When this happens, her mana will siphon the target's passive skills and supply them to Azalea.
  • 50% reduction in damage from all non-divine/holy forms of attack + 45% additional reduction towards physical attacks passively + 45% additional additional reduction against physical attacks due to guild skill.
  • There is a 20% chance for all of her attacks to simply ignore durability and deal damage direction to the opponent's lifeforce.
  • All elemental attacks have their effectiveness reduced by 85%.
  • 65% chance to automatically evade an incoming attack.
Most notable abilities:
  • All of her water attacks bypass water resistances and stacks water vulnerability onto the target, which is effectively an anti-resistance. This makes all of her attacks do more damage the more they hit you.
  • Restoration. She can restore attacks to their most basic form. When applied to magic, it reduces the phenomena back to its mana state.
  • She can immediately siphon every molecule of water from your body.
  • If she coats herself in water she becomes invulnerable and gains a massive stat boost + instantaneous regeneration.
  • Refresh nullifies all debuffs on her status.
  • Neptune's Gate can seal the target and nullify all abilities.
  • Hydrolysis causes numerable biological failures when he imbues it into her water attacks.
  • Can sacrifice all of her passive skills in order to equalize herself to the opponent.

What kinds of attacks does Sonic's invulnerability apply to?

Btw, she has many ways around invulnerability. All of her hax aren't resisted by Sonic.

Yeah, she will curbstomp this tournament, she has way too much going on

Also, how does this work

Yeah, she will curbstomp this tournament, she has way too much going on

Also, how does this work
I believe this is another part of her water-magic attacks. Like if she hits you she begins to siphon out water from your body or something like that.

I would have to go into the archives to see for sure xD I'm not even sure she has ever done this particular thing in-character.

I believe this is another part of her water-magic attacks. Like if she hits you she begins to siphon out water from your body or something like that.

I would have to go into the archives to see for sure xD I'm not even sure she has ever done this particular thing in-character.
Cool beans, does she have weakness that can be exploited by others? she is way too overpowered tbh Ark characters are sus af

Last edited:
Cool beans, does she have weakness that can be exploited by others? she is way too overpowered tbh Ark characters are sus af
Divine or holy forms of weaponry and attacks. Evaporating her water constructs and projectiles.

Those are some notable things.

She is not that strong as far as Ark characters go. But she is pretty versatile.

Divine or holy forms of weaponry and attacks. Evaporating her water constructs and projectiles.

Those are some notable things.

She is not that strong as far as Ark characters go. But she is pretty versatile.
what counts as divine or holy? just a statement or some other specific thing?

what counts as divine or holy? just a statement or some other specific thing?
Something of Angelic nature. Like a spear forged in Heaven. Or a sword formed from the essence of an Angel. Something like that.

Oh and it also applies to divine Demonic stuff as well.

What kinds of attacks does Sonic's invulnerability apply to?
Physical (though if he does get hit he'll be sent flying back)

Alright now to see the what's going on for her this'll be coo-
  • She has a 50% chance to have all of her attacks absorb themselves into the opponents body. When this happens, her mana will siphon the target's passive skills and supply them to Azalea.
  • 50% reduction in damage from all non-divine/holy forms of attack + 45% additional reduction towards physical attacks passively + 45% additional additional reduction against physical attacks due to guild skill.
  • There is a 20% chance for all of her attacks to simply ignore durability and deal damage direction to the opponent's lifeforce.
  • All elemental attacks have their effectiveness reduced by 85%.
  • 65% chance to automatically evade an incoming attack.
Most notable abilities:
  • All of her water attacks bypass water resistances and stacks water vulnerability onto the target, which is effectively an anti-resistance. This makes all of her attacks do more damage the more they hit you.
  • Restoration. She can restore attacks to their most basic form. When applied to magic, it reduces the phenomena back to its mana state.
  • If she coats herself in water she becomes invulnerable and gains a massive stat boost + instantaneous regeneration.
  • Refresh nullifies all debuffs on her status.
  • Neptune's Gate can seal the target and nullify all abilities.
  • Hydrolysis causes numerable biological failures when he imbues it into her water attacks.
  • Can sacrifice all of her passive skills in order to equalize herself to the opponent
😃
😀
😐
😬
G-guh?!?!?
Lemme look over this rq

So uh I think we can just get this over with.

Sonic has enough AP to one-shot her but Azalea has so many counters and potential One-Shot hax that he doesn't really have the chance to do anything.

Azalea could do p much anything in her kit and it would all be fatal for Sonic. Also she could just coat herself in water to completely neg all his physicals.

I guess this is kinda stomp-ish, Tourney can progress anyway.

Like I earlier said she will stomps this Tourney and that's what's happening here, she is astronomically overpowered compared to everyone else in this Tourney.

I won't DQ her for being oop because I can't be bothered and people should've opposed her inclusion rather than only me looking into characters to see whether they are too op or not despite not even participating in it thus not having a dog in this fight when Phoenks put her here if they have something to say about it tbh

I guess this is kinda stomp-ish, Tourney can progress anyway.

Like I earlier said she will stomps this Tourney and that's what's happening here, she is astronomically overpowered compared to everyone else in this Tourney.

I won't DQ her for being oop because I can't be bothered and people should've opposed her inclusion rather than only me looking into characters to see whether they are too op or not despite not even participating in it thus not having a dog in this fight when Phoenks put her here if they have something to say about it tbh
Me after seeing Sonic gets stomped again in a tourney on the first round by a female (I'm not mad trust me):

Btw lol you said it was supposed to be high hax. Azalea is high hax. Not my fault other people didn't include high hax characters tbh.

Btw lol you said it was supposed to be high hax. Azalea is high hax. Not my fault other people didn't include high hax characters tbh.
I'm not blaming you, sorry if it came out that way. You're right, I said high hax and despite putting restrictions other people did not really pay attention on how powerful other characters were, only I was checking them. So everything is fine here, this is what the participants wanted apparently

I'm not blaming you, sorry if it came out that way. You're right, I said high hax and despite putting restrictions other people did not really pay attention on how powerful other characters were, only I was checking them. So everything is fine here, this is what the participants wanted apparently
Alela was dq’d after a day though

Alela was dq’d after a day though
Because back then I cared took an interest in maintaining the balance and wanted to make sure it is fair for everyone. But I soon realized that I was the only one who cared about that despite not participating. That caused me to eventually lose energy and interest in maintaining fairness. If other players aren't going to raise their voices against a character like Azalea, why should I?

Honestly I think players should just take "high hax" more seriously next time.

Kicking actual high hax characters from a high hax tournament just so other people who submitted low hax characters can survive is kinda cringe ngl xD.

Because back then I cared took an interest in maintaining the balance and wanted to make sure it is fair for everyone. But I soon realized that I was the only one who cared about that despite not participating. That caused me to eventually lose energy and interest in maintaining fairness. If other players aren't going to raise their voices against a character like Azalea, why should I?
Tbf everyone wanted to allow Alela as well, but I understand where you’re coming from

Tbf everyone wanted to allow Alela as well, but I understand where you’re coming from
I see that, but by the time I lost energy, I had already banned Alela and couldn't have retroactively allowed her again, especially considering you submitted Grender in her place.

I guess another silver medal in your name

I see that, but by the time I lost energy, I had already banned Alela and couldn't have retroactively allowed her again, especially considering you submitted Grender in her place.

I guess another silver medal in your name
I don’t think Grender will be stomped, but I’ll save anything for if the fight happens

Back