• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1st Senna Bane of Buildings Tournament (16/16)

ExSENNA

Any/All
Howdy?
My previous Tournament has not concluded yet, but the matches are over and it will conclude itself so whatever, right?
Meanwhile, we can start this! This Tournament is for characters who destroy buildings, so much so that they don't discriminate either. Small ones, normal ones, big ones, all buildings!

So, let's get into...

dA r0Lez
  • The allowed Tiers for this Tournament are 9-A, 8-C, and High 8-C (Building busters, get it?). Anything above High 8-C is restricted.
  • Each user can enter 2 characters, 3 in some cases, with only 1 of them at max being from VSB.
  • I'll judge hax on case by case, but I want to generally keep it low. Weaker entries (especially 9-A characters) need more dura-neg options to win so that will be kept in mind)
  • All entrants need to specify keys, equipment, and AP value.
  • Only one spot at a time can be reserved, but if no character is submitted within 3 days, another person takes that spot.
  • Since speed is equalized, the characters who are slower normally win their matches with the significant reason they won being a speed amp, the speed amp will be restricted/ignored. This is in line with VS Thread rules
mAtCh r0Lez
  • All matches will be speed equalized
  • 15 meters starting distance
  • Location is the Gates of Hell

dA eNtraNTs

CharacterAttack PotencyKeySubmitter
Luchadora3.88 Tons1@Javenplayz253
Figure1.14 Tons1@LeoEpicGamer8910
Maki Zenin0.70 Tons1@LeoEpicGamer8910
Tails0.007 Tons1@MintyBoi1
Ghast0.31 Tons1@Rayfire
Natsu Dragneel2.18 Tons1@MintyBoi1
Kirby0.61 Tons1@MintyBoi1
Gege0.19 Tons3@Froggytron
Scanner-B0.005 / 0.25 Tons1@VeneficaAuthor
Yes, I shamelessly copied @LeoEpicGamer8910's text in their Tournament and tweaked it around a bit because I'm too lazy to write everything on my own.

Bracket

Matches
Round 1
Natsu Dragneel vs. Velana
Gege vs. Charles Byrne
Ghast vs. Maki Zenin
Luchadora vs. Tanjiro
Scanner-B vs. Blake Belladonna
Tails vs. Drudge
Figure vs. Nora Brynhildr
Fiona vs. Kirby
Round 2
Natsu Dragneel vs. Charles Byrne
Maki Zenin vs. Luchadora
Blake Belladonna vs. Tails
Nora Brynhildr vs. Fiona

Last edited:
I'll reserve the Man with either the Blue or Red Lane keys (they have him at building level as a baseline) once I get him as a legit profile.

If not, then any of the Red Lane guys. I will probably get them as legitimate profiles at some point (the first 8 emperors)

Note: I would like a reserved spot, only on the basis that I will eventually get the Red Lane Emperors or the Man as a legitimate profile in the coming few days.

Swordsmen go brrrrr

Imma add the entrants and reverse things once I get to a pc cause its too much pain to do it on mobile.

Also Imma ignore anyone who doesnt also have their AP value
I guess I’m stuck in baseline for both then, I don’t have any calcs, I may be able to get one though. I’ll need to examine my writings to see for specific values

Last edited:

Obviously she will only be able to use magical attacks at the tier 8 level for this tournament with everything else restricted.

If she is still too much then I guess I just insert Nora again xD

Both are 0.27 Tons

Obviously she will only be able to use magical attacks at the tier 8 level for this tournament with everything else restricted.

If she is still too much then I guess I just insert Nora again xD

Both are 0.27 Tons
I put Nora in, I can put Almace as well but does she need to be killed 9 times and can you also tell how hissing works?

I put Nora in, I can put Almace as well but does she need to be killed 9 times and can you also tell how hissing works?
She hisses like a cat and that reduces your defense and induces fear. I think it's pretty self explanatory it's pretty much status effect inducement.

She hisses like a cat and that reduces your defense and induces fear. I think it's pretty self explanatory it's pretty much status effect inducement.
Yeah i get what I read but can she just insta-win by hissing at someone through the fearhax?

I mean not really but it will make you really scared of her which could inhibit your ability to fight and such.

I mean not really but it will make you really scared of her which could inhibit your ability to fight and such.
I see, I guess that by itself wouldn't be that big of a problem, especially considering she has low AP but combined with 9 lives it might be too much

Would Carnage (2.718 Tons) be allowed? I’m mainly worried about his high-mid regen and shape shifting possibly overwhelming characters who can’t cope with that

Would Carnage (2.718 Tons) be allowed? I’m mainly worried about his high-mid regen and shape shifting possibly overwhelming characters who can’t cope with that
Not only he'd have the highest AP so far in the Tournament but also broken regen that others can't bypass. If it was Low-Mid or something I'd pass it but others really cant do much to him I think

how does inhaling work (I know literally nothing about kirby)
He sucks someone into his stomach dimension and absorbs their abilities. There’s no proper calcs for his LS as of now though so he’d likely just be able to get whatever is nearby instead of other characters.

He sucks someone into his stomach dimension and absorbs their abilities. There’s no proper calcs for his LS as of now though so he’d likely just be able to get whatever is nearby instead of other characters.
Okay he's in

Once reserved submit and 2 more characters and then we're ready to go

Last edited:
Reserve me a spot
  • 15 meters starting distance
  • Location is Emerald Hill Zone
dA eNtraNTs
I reserved a spot to see the participants, whether there would be most of 11 Tons AP opponents or not (as the arena is 'Emerald Hill Zone' and not 'Helbas Dimension', Gege's 'Helbas Triangle System' won't be workable to counter stronger attacks).

But it seems there aren't any, so with key3 (allowing him several methods to combat higher stat opponents, like venom, freeze, or energy stealing using his summons), I think Gege (from Helbas) has a shot. He is the single profile of mine having self-made calc at 0.1979939771 Ton of TNT (where I could scale him at the level of Helbas monsters thanks to AP of the verse godtier mentioned).

Last edited:
I reserved a spot to see the participants, whether there would be most of 11 Tons AP opponents or not (as the arena is 'Emerald Hill Zone' and not 'Helbas Dimension', Gege's 'Helbas Triangle System' won't be workable to counter stronger attacks).

But it seems there aren't any, so with key3 (allowing him several methods to combat higher stat opponents, like venom, freeze, or energy stealing using his summons), I think Gege (from Helbas) has a shot. He is the single profile of mine having a proper calc at 0.1979939771 Ton of TNT.
I think you put the wrong link for Gege

But it seems there aren't any, so with key3 (allowing him several methods to combat higher stat opponents, like venom, freeze, or energy stealing using his summons), I think Gege (from Helbas) has a shot. He is the single profile of mine having self-made calc at 0.1979939771 Ton of TNT (where I could scale him at the level of Helbas monsters thanks to AP of the verse godtier mentioned).
Oopsie, I forgor 💀 to change location when I shamelessly copied the text from CapricornBlandLibrarian! I now changed it to a new spot and might be an interesting place to know of if you never heard that such a place exists!
I can let him in I guess
I can reserve a spot right?
Sure thing♥ Just put Ruby in so we can get it going hehe

Hilarious that it is the fear manip and resurrection that got her kicked rather than her memory magic.

Probably a wise idea, btw. Almace is kinda cracked when she actually tries (Which isn't often, she's lazy).

Though funnily enough she lost a match to Nora before iirc (in-verse)

Hilarious that it is the fear manip and resurrection that got her kicked rather than her memory magic.

Probably a wise idea, btw. Almace is kinda cracked when she actually tries (Which isn't often, she's lazy).

Though funnily enough she lost a match to Nora before iirc (in-verse)
Didn't see that one, more reason to not allow her she doesn't need to be mad, she's too good for this :D

Thanks!

Happens in story and plot shenanigans, Neji lost to Naruto after all

Back