• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quit Talking Like You're My Teacher! Kakashi vs Sasuke

Quick Match before bed.

EMS Sasuke and War Arc Kakashi

Fight at Samurai Bridge

Speed Unequal

Let's see the outcome if Naruto and Sakura didn't interfere.

Kakashi: 2

Sasuke: 1

20190302 034018

This is Kakashi and Sasuke during the Five Kage Summit. So Pre War Kakashi and Taka Sasuke

I'm assuming it's this sasuke

At least Town level (Fought against and traded attacks with Itachi, and could overpower his Katon)

oof.

Screw it let's have it at EMS Sasuke and War Arc Kakashi, but Sasuke's mindset is before he met with Edo Itachi, so he can keep the derangement.

Shadowbokunohero said:
I'm assuming it's this sasuke

At least Town level (Fought against and traded attacks with Itachi, and could overpower his Katon)
This reminds me that he should at least get a "possibly mountain level" for doing this.

Ok, this is interesting both have ways to ignore durability and possibly one-shot, Kamui and Ama respectively.

I want to say Kakashi is more skilled but I'm going to stay neutral on this one.

Kakashi should be more experienced while also being more versatile, he can counter Sasuke's lighting jutsu with his own, counter his fire with water-based jutsu or use earth styled jutsu as a way to minimize the effects of lighting styled Jutsu.

Kakashi also seems to have the upper hand in AP and Speed by an unquantifiable amount.

Being comparable to Obito who is comparable to KCM Naruto who>Raikage

Sasuke should easily be able to make up the AP and Durability difference with Susanoo but Kakashi's Kamui should be able to counter that aswell as he was shown capable of Kamuing things as large as the 8 tails and pieces of the Gedo mazu.

Sasuke's genjutsu should be pretty pointless as Kakashi was capable of creating and fending off Genjutsu comparable to Obito who had both an MS and Rinnegan.

it basically comes down to if Kakashi can take care of Ameteratsu and in this case I think he can, his Sharingan should allow him to see where Sasuke focuses his chakra and see where Ama is about to spring forth coupled with the fact that he likely has superior reactions, I think he could possibly Kamui the flames away as by the time of the war Kakashi was using Kamui regularly across 3 days, while Ama still has visible Impact on Sasuke.

Overall I'm voting Kakashi but with High Difficulty as

I feel there are scenarios where things go wrong and this seems to be a best-case one.

Kakashi is very skilled has plenty of jutsu but still can do nothing against EMS.

Constant Susanoo and Amaterasu attacks will kill or exhaust him,not to mention Sasuke's genjutsu is far greater than Kakashi's.There is no way Kakashi will dodge the Susanoo arrow,he can Kamui it but not dodge physically.

Back