• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick regen question

Dust_Collector

They/Them
So I'm planning on completely overhauling the Marvel Dracula page due to how, uh, not very good it is, and I wanted some help regarding his combat applicable regen.

He can completely regenerate all his flesh and organs from a skeletal state, but is unable to regenerate severed limbs. This sounds better than High-Low but since he can't regen limbs it doesn't sound quite good enough for Low-Mid, although he does meet other requirements for Low-Mid (Such as healing from severe organ destruction) so I wanna know what level of regen he should have.

Given that the page treats regenerating organs completely as superior to regenerating limbs for Low-Mid, I would say he should get Low-Mid with maybe a note indicating he can't regenerate limbs.

Actually, I just remembered a similar example, so yeah, that should work.

Last edited:
Back