• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Hat Kid Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Man has Enhanced Senses for sensing disturbances in the space-time
I'll say a terminology, but cosmic awareness is associated with enhanced senses.
But now I think about it. Sensing a level before level exists(cause time rifts are appearing after some time), couldn't that be a precognition?

Last edited:
I'll say a terminology, but cosmic awareness is associated with enhanced senses.
But now I think about it. Sensing a level before level exists(cause time rifts are appearing after some time), couldn't that be a precognition?
That is true, she's sensing time rifts before they technically happen.

Enhanced senses is superhuman levels of the 5 main senses (Seeing, hearing, smelling, touching, and tasting) Extrasensory perception is have a 6th sense or more; whether it be Ki sensing, cosmic sensing, sensing impending danger, ect. But I think sensing something related to space-time distortions would be cosmic awareness to an extent however.

Seeing also has it functions as a form as clairvoyance too since she can sense these temporal disturbances before they're officially created should further it as cosmic awareness too from what I'm seeing on the page.

Yeah, Precognition and Cosmic Awareness both seem pretty good descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back