• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about whis

In dbs broly movie, whis dodged the IT from base gogeta, is that a speed feat or not? Is it an outlier?

Pretty sure he didn't dodge it, he was dodging broly and them gogeta appeared right in front of him, IT uses ki to transport so gogeta probably used whis', so obviously he wouldn't telefrag him.

Hmm I see, but he looked likes he evaded it, and broly was far away from him

Yeh, he looked quite dodged. I mean the sudden shift when IT appered and whis moving from the spot that it appeared on. Either he already knew that it was going to appear there, or simply he dodged it

Yeh, he looked quite dodged. I mean the sudden shift when IT appered and whis moving from the spot that it appeared on. Either he already knew that it was going to appear there, or simply he dodged it
he didnt seems that he knew that it was going to appear, since, he said ''Oh my''

Outlier or infinite speed, but since we have never seen his full power we can't really say it's an outlier

Are ya forgetting how IT works? It uses others ki to teleport close to them, that's literally what gogeta did, show me IT telefragging anyone.

Again, whis never dodged it, he just finished dodging broly and was moving backwards before gogeta appeared, this isn't a speed feat, this is at best gogeta using IT with god ki on whis and at worst an coincidence.

Also you can cleary see gogeta appearing when whis was already outside the space he teleported in so he never needes to get out o the way.

Are ya forgetting how IT works? It uses others ki to teleport close to them, that's literally what gogeta did, show me IT telefragging anyone.

Again, whis never dodged it, he just finished dodging broly and was moving backwards before gogeta appeared, this isn't a speed feat, this is at best gogeta using IT with god ki on whis and at worst an coincidence.

Also you can cleary see gogeta appearing when whis was already outside the space he teleported in so he never needes to get out o the way.
he already was finished of dodging all broly attacks, Gogeta appeared with IT and Whis dodged it

He finished and was still moving backwards before gogeta IT'd, again, he never dodged it, gogeta appeared right in front of him, IT is instanteneous but the line effect is not, they consistently take like 1 or 2 seconds to actually appear there.

I think animating an instantaneous movement, or drawing it on panel is pretty hard. The fact the he dodged him the instant he appeared is something

It's nothing significant.

You can literally see on-screen Whis' movement and how quickly he's moving. He didn't react consciously to Gogeta's arrival; his body was simply moving out of the way due to Ultra Instinct.

Plus again, IT doesn't teleport you inside the ki sources, and you can see gogeta appearing in front of him, the feat is too vague and weird to be an actual speed feat instead of just an coincidence or ultra instict.

Back