• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about Multiverse level feats and Multipliers

CodeCCLL

He/Him
A few questions that have been bothering me, especially since this conversation.
Tiering System Page said:
Note 1:

Because the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable
•There are many examples in fiction where universes exist in void rather than being embedded in higher dimensional spaces. Why does tiering system assume that universes are embedded in higher dimensional spaces?

Tiering System Page said:
Characters or objects that can significantly affect, create and/or destroy small multiverses...
•For destruction feat at the multiverse level, where it cannot be proven that the energies of the attacks pass through the higher dimensional space in which the universes are embedded, or for creation feats at the multiverse level, where the creation energy is not dispersed into the higher dimensional space, why is there no distinction between characters who perform this feat and characters who perform the ability to pass higher-dimensional space with the energy of their attack?

Last edited:
A few questions that have been bothering me, especially since this conversation.
Broken link.
•There are many examples in fiction where universes exist in void rather than being embedded in higher dimensional spaces. Why does tiering system assume that universes are embedded in higher dimensional spaces?
Safe assumption I guess.
•For destruction feat at the multiverse level, where it cannot be proven that the energies of the attacks pass through the higher dimensional space in which the universes are embedded, or for creation feats at the multiverse level, where the creation energy is not dispersed into the higher dimensional space, why is there no distinction between characters who perform this feat and characters who perform the ability to pass higher-dimensional space with the energy of their attack?
I think the problem is that scattered energy has no feat. It doesn't affect anything.

Broken link.
Fixed.
Safe assumption I guess
I have no idea how such a thing can be mention about, given that the vast majority of Tier 2 cosmologies do not even have a non-significant 5D space.
I think the problem is that scattered energy has no feat. It doesn't affect anything.
No, there is this note because it obsivously affects.

The only reason why multiversal feats are not increasing by multipliers is because of the unknown distance of gap between universes.

I have no idea how such a thing can be mention about, given that the vast majority of Tier 2 cosmologies do not even have a non-significant 5D space.
Yeah I think I see the problem. It's if there is mention of "separation walls" that the existence of a non-significant 5-D space is confirmed.
No, there is this note because it obsivously affects.

The only reason why multiversal feats are not increasing by multipliers is because of the unknown distance of gap between universes.
Well, yeah. My problem with "it affects" is that let's say the energy is dispersing. It just disperses into empty space and affecting empty space doesn't give any Tier without a feat (unless it's infinite in size).

Last edited:
Back