• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questioning my character's alignment

Peppypony

She/Her
I have a character who said this and hopefully that will make it easier to figure out? Animasapians are the names for anthropomorphic animals in my verse by the ways.

"I helped bring an end to two evil dictatorships against freedom and free will. One spanning across the city I was born and raised in, being nothing but a puppet for the other dictatorship spanning across a whole universe. I even died while fighting along the way. But I came back. The new universe is brighter, there's freedom and free will for the most part. But it is still incomplete, divided and ruled by governments who are a joke, thinking money is the most important thing to ever exist. I hate the way they run this world and us Animasapians have a stigma beyond help. A stigma that I also hate with every single part of my being. While most Animasapians are innocent, the sigma is that so much care about power, but there are not enough innocent who want to change the world, causing evil to step all over it. Even it's new 'heroes' the ones in power aren't good enough. They want to protect the world which I highly respect, but they don't want it to change. Many hate me only because they are afraid, jealous of my power and what I represent. These governments... They are going pay for everything they are still doing to this very day. Destroying many natural habitats, environments and slaughtering many lives just for some money. I will invade every nation, take down their governments and anyone who stands in my way of my plans of bringing about 'The Reset'. Where every single Animasapian will die, only I will be the survivor, I will create new Animasapians and most of the innocent ones will care about power. Only then will the universe would become a much better place. It will bring cures for diseases quicker, war over petty things such as tiny little pieces of land and universal hunger will all even come to an end! As heart-breaking as it will be to destroy the ones I love, this is the only way and sometimes in life you have to make the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good."

So would you say this is a villain for not? I feel like maybe not at the beginning but then the motives changed to something else probably? Feel free to use this.

Back