• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question

Err. What does your durability have to do with one shotting someone? That only applies to your AP.

KuuIchigo said:
Err. What does your durability have to do with one shotting someone? That only applies to your AP.
Via physics. When you punch something, you take the amount of force you gave out.

Common logic, really.

Alright. I must be stupid because that has never been the case for other characters. Just because one can hit with Planet level AP doesn't mean they can withstand it. I'll just leave this to the experts.

Yes...yes it has been the case for other characters. Most articles follow this logic.

He's Large Planet level in durability.

Well, going by how DC handled the Pre-Flashpoint Wally West Flash, he was never treated as invulnerable, despite being able to hit as hard, or harder than Superman. Supposedly, this was due to that his mass approached infinity when going near the speed of light.

Antvasima said:
Well, going by how DC handled the Pre-Flashpoint Wally West Flash, he was never treated as invulnerable, despite being able to hit as hard, or harder than Superman. Supposedly, this was due to that his mass approached infinity when going near the speed of light.
Well, he always seemed comparable, if not slightly weaker than Superman from what I have seen. He's able to spar with him fairly often.

Superman cannot keep up with the Flash, and I have never seen them spar.

That's post-Flashpoint, and not a spar. It is from Darkseid's introduction arc.

A light finger tap held back and calculated to not damage him much, sure.

Back