• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question :v

in theory it should have different time-space, since they are locked in different spheres spatiotemporal

5262013-5158983-sixth and seventh universe

I agree here, need an upgrade

Beerus and Champa 3-A, Probably Low 2-C

Whis and Vados Possibly Al least Low 2-C

It would be good for me

That those spheres have anything to do with spacetime is rather speculative, isn't it?

Is that picture even an accurate depiction of the multiverse? Because of it is than it literally shows them being inside the same 3-D space with a border around each (which isn't suprising given that they seemingly are universes with borders).

As long as they really only demonstrate normal explosions, I would question anything tier 2.

(was this never discussed before? I have the feeling it probably was)

one of the reasons why Zeno is Tier 2 is because Beerus states that he could destroy all 12 Universes in an instant right? Also, are we assuming each Universe has its own Space Time Continuum? Cause Zeno wouldn't be 2-C if all Universes shared the same Time Space, the point I'm getting at is, remember when Super his around episode 30? Whis AND Vados state that Beerus and Champa would destroy both Universe 6 and 7 if they continued to fight, therefore destroying 2 Universes that don't share the same time and space, or do they considering their twin universes? Cause I'm pretty sure 2 3-A characters could NOT generate enough power to destroy 2 Universes with different space time continuums

I see so this questions and answers board is suddenly become content revision board... I mean just create another thread and discuss this Beerus and Champa upgrade in that thread.

Back