• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question, regarding a feat.

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
If someone, say, Kulan Gath the sorcerer , reality-warps all of Manhattan at once, which is 22.7 square miles according to this , what kind of feat of power would that measure out to? I'm currently thinking Town Level or Large Town Level, but I'd like to hear other opinions first.

This is going to turn into the old question of whether or not reality warping counts as a legitimate DC/Attack Potency feat.

Well, it matters because he's magically attacked people like Red Sonja (who I am in the middle of creating a profile for) and Spider-Man (who is currently quite a bit below this, last I checked), who tanked his serious blows and in turn successfully damaged him. And it is a canon crossover, as Sonja was owned by Marvel at the time, sooo...

That he did. Took down all the skyscrapers, turned it into mideival Hyboria. I'm just wondering what to peg the feat at in terms of quantification...

So, if I were to quantify this for Red Sonja's profile, Town Level would be a safe bet, yeah? Of course, whether or not you'll let Spider-Man scale to this is another question...

for really warping he would have to readjust all the atoms, molecules of Manhatten to create a new reality of manhatten, now it depends on the complexity of the new reality and its stability. If it is complex and stable enough, then consciously moving and arranging all of these atoms will require more energy and mind power then just blasting all of them, so I will say he will definitely be at large city plus level

Well, that might have been a miswording on my part. We know that he changed Manhattan into a midieval Hyborian town, though it's not really specified as to how except through his magic, hence my hesitance to peg this at any higher than Large Town level. There's also the unknown exactly timeframe involved, to that too. I dunno, if you can shed any light on the feat that would be nice.

Back