• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about U-DO

Megaraptor149

He/Him
There are Two Domain in Xenosaga

Lower Domain
Lower Domain itself have 2 Domain
-Imaginary Number Domain is the place for consciousness of every human and all sentient life. This domain describe as the domain of consciousness/concepts/soul.
-The Real Number Domain place for humans and life's corresponding physical form. This domain describe as the domain of substance.

Upper Domain
There also two layers in Upper and each of layers is split each other andp Upper Domain is place for U-DO exist and observing human who exist in Lower Domain.

It's possible for U-DO would get 1-A tier? Since, he exist in Upper Domain who transcends all concept (include concept of dimensions and space-time) and ideas (include all of theory about dimensions) in the Lower Domain.

Source

Last edited:
There are some massive Xenosaga revisions planned in the future, and we're looking for potential High 1-B to 1-A statements, but so far, I haven't seen anything being that; but 1-C is a reasonable place holder for now.

It's true that there's nothing around High 1-B statements in there, but since U-DO itself is transcends all concept and idea, isn't it maybe should qualifiy for 1-A? (though lacks in high 1-B statements).

But, I'd better wait for see that revision as well in future. specifically for potential 1-A the verse

Last edited:
U-Do is High 1-B at most but what about Abel the avatar or extension of U-Do?
Abel itself is U-DO in physical incarnation in Lower Domain (Real Number Domain). Human perceive U-DO as observation, so human perceive U-DO as abel in Lower Domain. About Abel tier, i'm not sure about that. It's possible he has same tier with U-DO (since Abel itself Avatar of U-DO)?

And about High 1-B. Is there infinite dimensional statement or something in xenosaga, which makes U-DO become High 1-B?

Last edited:
I think yes. He probably 1-C or maybe a little lower, since he is exist in Lower Domain as U-DO observer

Last edited:
So far, I still haven't found a statement about that. So, I can't say he can, if he want.

Last edited:
Back