• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Tier 10 and 11

What's the difference in power between tier 10 and 11 in terms of power? Is it uncountable infinite?
the difference between 10-A an 10-B is some joules, same thing for 10-B and 10-C
the difference between 11-A and any tier 10 is that the 11-A is uncontable infinitely lower than tier 10-
11-B is uncontably infinitely lower than 11-A
and 11-C is uncontably infinitely lower than 11-B

the difference between 10-A an 10-B is some joules, same thing for 10-B and 10-C
the difference between 11-A and any tier 10 is that the 11-A is uncontable infinitely lower than tier 10-
11-B is uncontably infinitely lower than 11-A
and 11-C is uncontably infinitely lower than 11-B
Is Tier 11 specified for 2D characters?

But by being a higher dimensional being wouldn't this only add a single reality layer difference? How would this affect any of your AP, size, mass?
if you mean why HDE will always get higher AP.. it dosen't here.

if you meant like how uncontable infinitely higher than infinite is Low 2-C it's because would mean it's logically stronger due to zie and mass (just like a giant can destroy things that a single human can't destroy)

basically yes.
I mean Spacial dimensions don't change menial properties such as mass or size. The reason a higher dimensional being can't interact with a lower dimension is because the lower dimension doesn't have the needed spacial dimensions to fit them in. It's like trying to fit in a 3D cube inside of a 2D square, I mean it would only adds a layer of reality but how would this affect your AP and durability and size ?

I mean Spacial dimensions don't change menial properties such as mass or size. The reason a higher dimensional being can't interact with a lower dimension is because the lower dimension doesn't have the needed spacial dimensions to fit them in. It's like trying to fit in a 3D cube inside of a 2D square, I mean it would only adds a layer of reality but how would this affect your AP and durability and size ?
maybe I didn't express myself well, the Higher D is not enough to get Low 2-C or similar, just because we stopped using dimensional tiering. in fact now it must be proved that the difference in size is more than infinite

maybe I didn't express myself well, the Higher D is not enough to get Low 2-C or similar, just because we stopped using dimensional tiering. in fact now it must be proved that the difference in size is more than infinite
So if you see a lower layer as fiction/paper /book would this make you uncoutably infinitely above the lower layer?

Back