• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about profile creation

- How do I make a profile for a character?

- If I want to make a profile for a character that already has a profile on the site but with my own power scaling, do I make it on vs wiki or joke wiki or fcoc wiki?

You can do so in a blog post. As an actual page vsbattles doesn't accept personal versions. Neither would fcoc nor joke battles wiki, I think, since it isn't on-topic for their communities. Someone more knowledgeable from those communities may correct me, though.

Last edited:
You can do so in a blog post. As an actual page vsbattles doesn't accept personal versions. Neither would fcoc nor joke battles wiki, I think, since it isn't on-topic for their communities. Someone more knowledgeable from those communities may correct me, though.
Alright what about a sandbox, what is that for?

For whatever you want to put there.

You mean your personal profile? If you want anyone to see it then in a blog. A sandbox is more for stuff like notes and practising and prototypes etc. (Although you're allowed to put whatever there)
As said, here is the page on making blog posts.

As for making a sandbox, just edit/create this page.

You mean your personal profile? If you want anyone to see it then in a blog. A sandbox is more for stuff like notes and practising and prototypes etc. (Although you're allowed to put whatever there)
As said, here is the page on making blog posts.

As for making a sandbox, just edit/create this page.
Thank you, I'm going to make blogs then.
Both... I think... I mean 👀 don't look at the speed rating
Awesome nice.

Can this be used to introduce new verse to the fandom???

Must characters have an image???

Fan art from another creator or even from the creator himself?

No need to answer... 🐵

This sounds FC/OC worthy but also at the same time not. What would actually be changed here regarding Goku?

On the topic of images, if I want to add an image to the profile does it need to have specific criteria or can I just add any image? And if the image is a fanart or not official, and I don't know the original artist, can I still use it?

On the topic of images, if I want to add an image to the profile does it need to have specific criteria or can I just add any image? And if the image is a fanart or not official, and I don't know the original artist, can I still use it?
If it's for a blog you can add anything... I think but if it's for the wiki and you are going to use fan art you have to add the name of the person that created it

If it's for a blog you can add anything... I think but if it's for the wiki and you are going to use fan art you have to add the name of the person that created it
Ok how do I add an image??? If I wanna get one from google images how do I add it to a tabber?

Ok how do I add an image??? If I wanna get one from google images how do I add it to a tabber?
I don't actually remember how I did it... Oh... Just I think you need to download it probably 🤔 and it will be like this
And then put the image via searching in edit

I don't actually remember how I did it... Oh... Just I think you need to download it probably 🤔 and it will be like this
And then put the image via searching in edit
Ah I see. Well how do I do that exactly?

No, don't need to.

Although if it's tier 1 and above, you might need to make a CRT before making a page

I see weird.Like someone could easily just wank their character/verse lmao.

Not that I plan to of course. Was Just saying

Oh yeah, always can. Tho unfortunately others will downgrade if the character is relatively well known

Back