• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Lady Nagant's Durability

Out of curiosity, I was browsing through Lady Nagant's profile and I noticed her Durability is listed as Unknown. I find this to be strange because there exists an accepted calc of where she survives an explosion estimated to yield 1.30 Tons of TNT (8-C+). So my question is why doesn't her durability scale to the latter? Is her Unknown rating outdated? Does the calc not fit the verse's main ratings? Or has there been a discussion I haven't heard about?

"survives an explosion"

0315-015.png
0316-003.png

barely.

Pretty sure it's because the explosion almost killed her, with doctor saying it was a miracle she's even alive.

And maybe because we don't know how the explosion work? Did an explosion happen inside of her body or did her body itself turn into a bomb?

Could have easily been an explosion inside of her which would be durability negation anyway.

So unknown until someone punches her and she takes it relatively well

It looks like the explosion erupted from within her body, considering her face was torn apart.
Actually how does the shockwave or blast leave her body if it exploded from the inside?

The explosion would've been contained in her body, but she didn't have any big holes in her body anywhere for the explosion to escape. And the blast itself was really circular, it spread evenly around. Not like it escaped from the cracks alone or something. Since the explosion wouldn't look like that.

Back