• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about kid buu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is kid buu getting destroyed a bit by his planet burst attack that could destroy the earth 16 times a inconsistency?

Not really, he is the most soft character in the serie, the only one "affected" by bullets; his advantage is that he possesses limitless stamina and ki supply. He is destroyed, but is far to be killed by that

Yeah but how can he tank solar busting attacks but get destroyed by just 16 planets enless he was focusing on attack rather then defense just like the bullet thing and only in attack against weak stuff

Not sure if Buu has tanked an attack of that above that magnitude before, but if you are talking about punches, Buu and all his incarnations are very resistent to that kind of attacks due to his physiology, is good taking big impacts

Well he has but obviously reduced to almost nothing even then frieza supernova was 9000000 times stronger then an explosion from earth which is equal to a simple ki blast from buu or goku ssj3

Keep in mind that took a time for Frieza to charge an attack like that, the attack made by Buu could be weaker but it took much less time to create it; we can't compare normal ki blast with attacks like the Supernova or the Buu's planet burst, they intented to be differents in DC

Yeah but the difference in power is huge between kid buu and frieza even if the attack is charged. Frieza supernova couldn't even scratch trunks who kid buu could kill with a ki 1 blast charged or not. Majin buu tanked vegeta's final explosion which would be superior to cells kamehameha wave

The Trunks tanked the Supernova was an anime thing only, futhermore, the Supernova reach the DC of Dwarf Star or even higher when it research the planet core

Wait, whats going on? Are you asking why he was damaged by planet burst? If so, I have to remind you that aoe control is pretty common, not to mention we don't exactly know how bigthe blast is, nor do we use names to decide the AP of attacks.

The SS statement about Cell is anime and manga thing, and doesn't need to reach the core of a planet, just need to impact against a immovable and/or enough big object

Yeah I know but vegeta's final explosion is greater in power then cells kamehameha wave and buu tanked that hit from vegeta. By the way everyone that is stronger then frieza attack potence is higher then frieza supernova and when used in vs debate 16 attack is superior to frieza attack potence despite the fact 16 wouldn't destroy the earth and planet namek's explosion was claculated at large planet level which isn't anywhere near small star level which was claculated for frieza

the Supernova were calculed in being Dwarf Star, and, iirc, the attack the used final form Frieza against Namek were different, without mentioning that took less time to charge it, Frieza wanted some extra time to defeat Goku and leave the planet before it detonate

Yeah I know but just saying that planet vegeta exploding wasn't the main reason it was dwarf star level. Somebody I am try to understand why buu got damage from such a weak attack not that dbz charaters can control the attack potence which I already knew of. Enless you want to say if buu attack potence goes down so does his durability. Goku said that kid buus attack had the power to destroy earth 16 times not that the explosion size is 16 times bigger then earth enless it was different in the manga.

Buu's body was "hurt" by bullets, but he was pretty much like nothing

Now, for example, a punch from Mystic Gohan didn't destroyed his body, but he was pretty damaged

ˆYeah, something like that, that is common with characters with regen, what destroy them don't hurt them, but what hurt them don't destroy them. As I said before, due the to Buu's physiology he isn't destroyed by punches, but actual explosions can, he maybe is damaged by in the same magnitude with the explotion but since he can regen is like nothing hasn't happened

EDIT: I was meaning what Kaen said

So buu can be damaged by any explosion but won't get hurt enless the explosion surpass his durability then he will pretty much be nothing is that right?

So buu can only truly die from something that surpass his durability but can be damaged from by anything that doesn't

He can be damaged by those explosions, but with limitless stamina that wouldn't makes him weaker, he will just regen and fights like nothing's happened

So he can be damaged by any explosion weather it's frieza level or cell level but he can only be destroyed completely by a attack that surrpass his durability (solar system level) but can't be hurt since his stamina is limitless is that right?

Yeah, much like that, but the surpass durability thing isn't necesary SS level, that depend more of the kind of attack if can negate durability; from attacks that can't, Buu could be killed by attacks below or even above SS level, the number is unknown

Weird so cell durability is solar system while. Buu being killed by a frieza level attack no what I mean is buu can be damaged but not killed by a attack equal to his durability or lower but anything that surpassed he will die

The part I don't get is kill by a attack below ss. What I am trying to say is that he can only be kill by a attack that surrpass ss but can be damage by frieza level attacks or lower but not killed.

Did you read the posts before, his planet bust is just planetary by Aof, it's much much more powerful when it comes to potency, that's why there punchs don't blow up planets with a shake of their hands while they can hurt people with planet/star/ss durability.

Still without known if this statement is from the anime or the manga... Anyway, Huesito has something right, it said that the attack has the energy of destroy the planet 16 times, not that the area of the explosion cover 16 planets, that suggest that the attack is at least planet level to at most large planet level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back