• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Durability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion350

VS Battles
Retired
How durable would you have to be to survive getting smacked by a Castle sized being?

@God-King

Are the games even canon to the MCU? I don't recall this happening in the movie.

Is it an established part of the continuity though? We only accept profiles that are canon and valid.

If they have a part of their own canon you can make that. Hop is okay with gameverse profiles and game variations of said things.

Hop means, come on, we have a Sonic (Game) and SOnic (comic) profile.

That durability feat was so Wall level though. Maybe lower end, too.

@Hop

That only applies if the series is notable enough to have a significant continuity.

For example, in the Sonic example you brought up, Sonic's game incarnation has dozens of games as part of a long-running continuity. Meanwhile, Archie Sonic is an equally prolific series with hundreds of issues, thus making it notable enough to get a good sense of his general power levels and feats.

Hop ran a video gaming store. Have never heard of this game. And that was nearly 3 years ago, around when this game came out, so...

Besides, most games have a wiki. Most are imcomplete unless it's GTA or Call of Duty.

Plus there is a bunch of Youtube Content on the game. Also the game came out over 5 years ago.

@God-King

There's a ton of Youtube content on everything from puppies to pulling out blackheads. It once again does not make it notable enough to be considered a separate continuity.

@Reppuzan

Exactly.

Please, Superman77, do not attempt to argue or inflamate the staff here. We are tryint to remian patient with you and your derailing. Let's just focus on whether or not you can find a statement officialy from the game's craetors or someone in the MCU staff to give their word on this. We cannot always afford to double fact check this stuff off our wiki. In fact you're lucky this thread wasn't closed as soon as a noncanon thing (which was already answered mind you) and the fact we discovered that is most likely does not fall into the main canon.

And so what if I rean a store 3 years back and the game was out 5 years ago. There were used games from as far back as the Pong era of games, 2nd generation video game consoles. The fact I had thousands of different games in my inventory database (the actual number I remember we had, excluding multi-console releases) was nearly 4,300.

We sold PC and consoles, handhelds and even Google/iTunes Store gift cards. In fact, Marvel games (espcially the LEGO ones) were my favorites during my last year. The fact I haven't heard of this game until yesterday must say something to you, comiong form a guy like me.

Close this thread then if it bothers you that much. Also, Mangog's MCU profile should be deleted because it comes from a non canon video game.

@God-King

I'm not saying that it bothers me, but it goes against our policies to make a profile for every single version of a character, lest our wiki be cluttered with dozens of what-if story versions.

Please understand that we're not doing this to spite you or anything, just to make sure that all the wiki's rules are followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back