• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about DC emotional entities

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Before they got deleted, they had the following;

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3. He embodies [concept/emotion] throughout the Universe)
And Nekron's says this.
But why? Does anyone know?

Also shouldn't Concept manip be type 1 considering they are the primal forces of the universe and the building block of creation? Especially entities like Nekron and the white entity of life.

I was working on Nekron, and I think the entities - all of them - should have conceptual manip type 1 and AE type 1, but then I remembered the dead files and got lost lol. Like why do these exist? Am confused

For what? Type 5?

Also imma try to get at least low 1c Nekron. Should be interesting

Tbf that would only apply to classic Nekron, pre Johns retcon. There are minor differences in terms of origins and stuff.

So far, I have this

I gotta add AE type 1 to his true form. And type 2 to his "avatars" - for the lack of a better term

Blackest Night essentially. He is now the ultimate death and darkness in the universe instead of being a higher dimensional death god like he was in Cap Atom and original Tales of GL corps

Blackest Night essentially. He is now the ultimate death and darkness in the universe instead of being a higher dimensional death god like he was in Cap Atom and original Tales of GL corps
Thats not a retcon, he can just be both, and I don't know why that would make him weaker

Again, there is nothing to suggest he still has his higher dimensional form. They explicitly mentions how he is the universe itself. Unless you want to argue that his true form is the final darkness then...

Since when does he have this higher dimensional form? And the universe is higher dimensional. You can also be both higher dimensional and the universe itself, if you embody both of them

Captain Atom Vol 2 43, that's where his higher D form shenanigans comes from.

Also I am well aware that the DC universe is multi dimensional, but it's not accepted here so you know.

Back