• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about creation in dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group

As you can see in this, one of the characters (it's ambiguous who does) makes a moon appear in this dream sequence. Do we treat dreams similarly to pocket universes, and as such would this be a 5-C feat, or would it not be, due to the more abstract and ambiguous nature of dreams?

This doesn't scale to IRL of course, just the dream self, which is notable due to having a fair bit of hax.

Last edited:
You need a buttload more context than that my boy.

It's a ******* dream sequence we aren't gonna rate it like that with no reasons.

There isn't much else to it than that, this guy's in a coma and she appears to him, saying she's keeping him there and that she wants him to stay, and the image of the moon flashes by along other stuff. He says he doesn't want to, invites her to come along, she thinks he's trying to trick him so she tries to kill him, he kills her instead and then wakes up. If it can't be tiered that's fine by me, I don't have any attachment to the page, but it currently scales to the real world's statistics for the character, and that's dumb, so I either wanna change its stats or delete it altogether.

Okay but why would you give a physical tier for someone basically trapping another person in a dream. Do we have any reasons at all to treat this dream world as physical.

Okay but why would you give a physical tier for someone basically trapping another person in a dream. Do we have any reasons at all to treat this dream world as physical.
Well in your fight against her it seems to play the same as the real world but that's totally not enough so not really. Unless I'm mistaken, I think that answers it, the profile should either be Unknown or get deleted. That said, the entity he's fighting doesn't exist in the physical world at all, she's only a dream, just one with the ability to kill you.

Probably a good idea, yeah. Thanks for your time. You can close this if you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back