• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Creation Feats or Similiar Feats

So I have a plan to calc this feat. And, I had a thought that the method I could use for those feats would be to calculate the total volume of the area Eren made petrified and multiply by the density of the rock. Is it possible?

Given how all titan matter is made by ymir in the path, that means it wouldn’t scale to eren wouldn’t it?

Given how all titan matter is made by ymir in the path, that means it wouldn’t scale to eren wouldn’t it?
What I want to measure is the hardening creation that seal off the wall. Which means we can really find the whole mass of an area that Eren hardened.

What I want to measure is the hardening creation that seal off the wall. Which means we can really find the whole mass of an area that Eren hardened.
And all titan matter like hardening is made by ymir, so eren shouldn’t scale to that

And all titan matter like hardening is made by ymir, so eren shouldn’t scale to that
Huh? What do you mean? Since Eren capable to use hardening skill in hand to combat matters, so it should scale to him. This and that are different.

Huh? What do you mean? Since Eren capable to use hardening skill in hand to combat matters, so it should scale to him. This and that are different.
Yes eren scales to hardening in ap and durability, but not for creating it since he isn’t the one actually doing that
This is completely on topic

For any calc member reading this who doesn’t know attack on titan, titans are made by ymir fritz using sand in the path, a timeless dimension connected to all of them. eren shouldn’t scale to creating the hardening here

Back