• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Chrom

I listed Aether since he used it in a cutscene, but dunno for the others since we don't know what moves he used in the canon story.

Nah, I think the class-change is just game mechanic for obvious reasons, the other 2 abilities in the Lord-tree are, again, game mechanics. So chrom doesnt need anything else.

Sorry for reopening this, but, while Chrom still should have Aether, I'd like to mention that it actually wasn't used in cutscene

We always give characters the skills they can obtain in any playthrough (Outside of inheritance or secondary classes)

I assume you mean when he jumped and attacked similar to Ike's Aether?

That wasn't the same technique, I don't think any skills are used in cutscenes in Awakening

@Dark

As JSW said, there's no reason to remove class skills from the characters' canon classes. It's only unreasonable to add skills from classes they're not stated to have or be portrayed in.

Aether should be fine as well as the other Lord and Great Lord skills for Chrom.

I agree with JSW on this as well. Class skills are fine to keep, but skills for optional classes are not.

Back