• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quantum hax Burial

This is for regular members to share their opinion regarding the supposed changes to Quantum hax which would relegate it to Matter hax or a different ability

Personally, this is a shame but at the same time, I cannot blame the staff as my recent reading of Quantum-related experiments and concepts drives how Quantum mechanics and experiments and rules are similar or more akin to a scientific Reality warping. but since most experiments are done mostly through small particles like Photons and how they act as a wave or a particle

To elaborate
  • Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser is able to change the past with the effect from the future due to how the cause is delayed. but also proves how one can violate the laws of causality by having the effects exist years before the cause
  • Quantum Uncertainty - this states that no preparation of a quantum particle can imply simultaneously precise predictions both for a measurement of its position and for a measurement of its momentum.
    in other words, it tackles how the more precise you can observe the speed the less accurate or precise you can figure out its position and you cannot accurately observe both simultaneously
  • Quantum Superposition which a more well-known fundamental concept that is often used in Schrodinger's Cat experiments. To simplify. It is a state where one Object can be in 2 different states at once like Being dead or alive at once or Here or there at once. This is also sometimes used for Teleportations and such but I haven't read that far enough on the reasoning on how it becomes that rather than the fact that the object can be in 2 states at once
There are many more but most of the time they challenge Classic relativity or general relativity which may result in ways that contradict them (until string theory is introduced of course)
but honestly most fiction often use it as a buzzword which doesn't really explain anything which is honestly one of the reason i understand why it should just be relegated to matter hax as the buzzword are often used to describe smaller than subatomic particles or so

Back