• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Q (Star Trek) vs Odin (Marvel)

The strongest reality warper of Star Trek Universe vs Mr 'I destroy galaxies and shake the multiverse as a side effect of my attacks' Odin

- No prep

- No morals

- Wincondition: Death or KO

This is a Stomp so bad I can't even. I mean, where do I even begin. The speedblitz? The Hax stomp? The fact that Odin can't even dream of touching Q?

Q erases Odin from existence with a single snap of his fingers before Odin can even react.

But besides that, Q wins even more easily. Because morals are off, right? Then Q has no qualms about changing history. He goes back in time and changes Asgardian history so that Odin never came to exist in the first place. Sure, the Marvel Universe would probably be totally doomed in that case (I mean, Thor also would never come to exist), but Q wouldn't care.

Back