• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Q (Star Trek) vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Because I need to make a matchup today.

Round 1: 2-C versions (missing Insect + Splash plates)

Round 2: 2-B versions

Q startrek
Top Strongest 2C Arceus

Wouldn't call a character with only three matches "Hip" especially since one of them is a nonsensical stomp.

As for this, Arceus eventually justs....Traps him in a time loop or something, neither can kill the other due to Type 9

1st battle: Probably Arceus, though I don't know if Arceus' hax work on as high of a level necessary to kill someone like Q (Then again, I'm not sure. Also, can Arceus null the durability negation on Q's weapons? Not to mention Q has possible Mid-Godly regen, so I don't think he could permanently kill Q, anyway)

2nd battle: Could Arceus negate thousands, possibly millions or billions of 2-C beings with higher than universal Power and Durability negation which is multiplied to incalculable levels? (Q's Law Manip is of the highest order, btw, he was able to change the constant of the universe, and thousands or more Q could probably do such a thing on a vastly higher level)

Inconclusive.

I vote for Arceus via having nearly all of Q's abilities and better as well as more abillities like conceptual manipulation and attack negation.

Q for the reasons below:

Side effects of their weapons did huge damage to subspace. And subspace have infinite domains.

1) Subspace is an integral part of the space-time continuum, distinct, yet coexistent with normal space. Subspace and normal space are confluenced together. However, in some regions an interfold layer forms between the two realms. (VOY: "Real Life") Subspace has an infinite number of domains. Geordi La Forge compared it with "...a huge honeycomb with an infinite number of cells". (TNG: "Schisms")

And:

2) "COLONEL Q: I'm afraid the time for diplomacy has passed, madam. If we don't end this war quickly, the damage to subspace will be irreversible."

3) Q have control over souls. Picard has seen him in heaven.

Q playing God
Q playing God

How picard once died in Star Trek TNG (HD)
How picard once died in Star Trek TNG (HD)

Captain Picard and Q Powerful Message
Captain Picard and Q Powerful Message

How many Q are there in the Star Trek universe?

4) There is entire megavillage of them:

RIFvr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back