• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pulsimann vs HOSTLESS

Pulsimann watches scary videos to sleep, so HOSTLESS "scary" appearence would make him to fall asleep eventually.

On the other hand HOSTLESS lacks justifications for his stats, which would activate Pulsimann's stronker, making him durable enough to tank all of HOSTLESS attacks.

Inconclussive I guess.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Pulsimann watches scary videos to sleep, so HOSTLESS "scary" appearence would make him to fall asleep eventually.
On the other hand HOSTLESS lacks justifications for his stats, which would activate Pulsimann's stronker, making him durable enough to tank all of HOSTLESS attacks.

Inconclussive I guess.
Uh, no. When Pulsimann falls asleep from HOSTLESS'S scary appearance, that's when HOSTLESS strikes the killing strike. HOSTLESS can also posess Pulsimann to kill himself and can also destroy or absorb his powers. Pulsimann's stronker is activated? HOSTLESS then uses the stuff he gains from the Novaverse.

HOSTLESS wins.

You are ignoring the possibility of Puslimann copying HOSTLESS powers before falling asleep.

I simply assumed HOSTLESS was immune to his own powers, but the profile doesn't say anything about that, so I guess it comes down to who uses SCREW YOUR POWERS or Possession first.

By the way, Pulsimann's body isn't easy to control. Not because he is resistent of similar, but because of how badly drawn it is.

Rodri "Dante" said:
You are ignoring the possibility of Puslimann copying HOSTLESS powers before falling asleep.
I simply assumed HOSTLESS was immune to his own powers, but the profile doesn't say anything about that, so I guess it comes down to who uses SCREW YOUR POWERS or Possession first.

By the way, Pulsimann's body isn't easy to control. Not because he is resistent of similar, but because of how badly drawn it is.
HOSTLESS can just absorb the powers he copied. BAM! Twice (or thrice with Roosevelt's training) as strong. Also, Pulsimann is considered a robot? HOSTLESS takes him over and shuts him off.

Oh god, why do people think that Pulsimann is a robot?

He is a Human/C-Lief hybrid.

Still doesn't matter. HOSTLESS is bound to take him over, and if he feels generous, he'll let Pulsimann live on.

HOSTLESS could easily stomp Sanic, but we all know that.

It's not HOSTLESS' personality, is Pulsimann's personality influenced by HOSTLESS powers.

Back